Christian Pulisic

the wes

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, at his current level I think he'd be a slight downgrade on Willian. Obviously his potential is great but he's very overrated right now.

Yeah, agreed.

Could still be well worth it, because Willian is not getting any younger and this summer is the last chance to really cash in on him. We're not going to win the league this year either way and have no CL football so there's really no better time to get a younger replacement with huge potential. Whether it be Pulisic, Bailey or Martial to replace him I don't really care but selling Willian is still the right move. 

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Young, fantastic on the ball, brilliant skill set, Intelligent and a blank canvas that Sarri would IMO turn into a unreal player.

Exactly. He will become twice the player Willian ever has been. I'm nearly as baffled at people not wanting Pulisic as I am them not wanting CHO in the first team this year. What do people actually want, reslisticly!!

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, at his current level I think he'd be a slight downgrade on Willian. Obviously his potential is great but he's very overrated right now.

Willian could never put in this type of performance against a top team. 

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Willian dominated Barca last season and could've had a hattrick...

Well he didn't he hit the cross bar twice. I guess you could say he was unlucky, but his goal scoring record says it all. 

His overall performance was just decent.

Compare yourself

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Well he didn't he hit the cross bar twice. I guess you could say he was unlucky, but his goal scoring record says it all. 

His overall performance was just decent.

Compare yourself

All I'm saying is that they're both inconsistent. But one is nearly 30 and has played in the PL for about 5 years. Singing another inconsistent player who is a teenager doesn't sound like a great idea.

Would I be devastated if we signed him? No. Do I think he's ideal? No.

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All I'm saying is that they're both inconsistent. But one is nearly 30 and has played in the PL for about 5 years. Singing another inconsistent player who is a teenager doesn't sound like a great idea.

Would I be devastated if we signed him? No. Do I think he's ideal? No.

This is the time to sign players like Pulisic, if you wait than clubs like Bayern, Madrid, and Barca will come knocking. Especially Bayern, who rate him very highly. Than forgot about competing for his signing at that point. I want to sign him, because this an opportunity to sign one of best promising players atm. 

It is probably not ideal, since his best position is LW. I think he could also play in midfield, where Barkley currently plays at. Not sure who would be ideal, who would fit that?

Btw i actually believe that Pedro will start over Willian, if both players remain at the club.  

22 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Have to be honest, if that's the pick of his performances then I'd just as soon stick with CHO

If Pulisic is worth £65m then surely CHO is worth at least £35-40m? Probably more considering he's English and HG

2 hours ago, DDA said:

Bro, CHO is worth at least £80m. He will be worth around £250m in 5 years time.

I know he's looked impressive and all so far, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Pulisic isn't worth the rumoured price tag either btw

I'd prefer we pass on Pulisic. I love him as a fellow American, but the price tag is too high and frankly I don't want to deal with the influx of fake "Chelsea fans" that will follow him just because he is American.

Chelsea are understood to be pursuing prospective deals for #BVB midfielder Christian Pulisic and #Juventus defender Daniele Rugani, while there has also been interest in Gonzalo Higuain, even if Sarri did say on Saturday that Morata was firmly part of his plans. (Telegraph) #CFC