Eden Hazard ‘drops subtle hint’ about Chelsea player he wants to be dropped

James

1 minute ago, Mana said:

What are you talking about 'worthy enough?' Where did I say or imply that Hazard isn't fit to wear the shirt?!

All I'm saying is, is nice to have 6 winning goals (most of these is when the team is playing well) but where was he against West Ham? Spuds? United? Everton? Bar the Liverpool league game, he failed to provide a get out of jail. Now, I'm not saying he should help us get out jail everytime, but be more consistent with it. And until that happens, I don't see him as a true leader. He's one of our best players in the decade and we need him to stay FFS, but he needs to up his game. 

Because you made it sound like a bad thing he doesn't do what he did in 2015 every time we have a rut.

Now you're just cherry picking average to poor games, you could do the same with Pele if you tried hard enough, his goal/assist numbers was the major material people had against him now he's providing those numbers and he's still getting criticised.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

He is by far the best player we have

Kante when at regular DMF is best in world at the position

Hazard is only the 5th best winger (6th if you count CR7 at his age) Mbappe, Messi, Neymar, Salah (as long as he keeps up his pace of last 10ish games) are all better.

And, in theory, Dembele and Sane and maybe Sancho will pass him up in 2 to 3 years too, as he ages.

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

But if he wants to be up there with the Ronaldos and Messis of this world, he has to do that more. RM during the prime Ronaldo days, RM were a one-man team. Chelsea at the moment, are a one-man team. Hazard is our Ronaldo. The difference between them, is that Ronaldo was more consistent taking RM out of jail.

Yes I'm picking the average to poor games. That is the bloody point of 'get out of jail'. Chelsea has a shite game, Hazard comes to the rescue.

'Course Pele had poor games, just like Ronaldo did. But when both of these players are in the mood, they are untouchable and they are more consistent in that than Hazard. Pele won THREE consecutive World Cups. Ronaldo won FIVE CLs, three in a row. Won the Euros. And these players played a massive part in each of those. Yes Ronaldo was invisible in the semis and final of last season's CL, but before that he contributed a lot in that campaign.

Ronaldo's flopped in all but one CL final for Real but his teammates dug him out, he failed to find the get out of jail card many times in La Liga hence only 2 titles in 9 years and i think only 2 challenges alongside.

Plus we have more poor games than Real and Barca.

The problem when analysing modern day football is that we compare every player to Messi and Ronaldo. It's a fact that nobody and I mean absolutely nonody comes close to those two players. We have to appreciate what Eden does, he is the only player on our team that the oppisition actually fear. The rest in our attack are just bang average or past their prime. For fuck sake we are relying on Pedro to produce the goods. A player deemed surplus to requirements at Barca what, 2/ 3 years ago? This is what we are... Eden is a class above every single player in our squad. If I was him, I would be going apeshit every game, screaming at my team mates. I would be ringing up Roman and telling him, if he doesn't buy new attackers who can pass, dribble and shoot on an Elite level, I am gone. It's a beyond acceptable now.

6 hours ago, Mana said:

RM during the prime Ronaldo days, RM were a one-man team.

2010-11 through 2015–16 were his huge scoring years, All years over 50 goals, sometime over 60. 

Lets make a lineup from there

GK Iker Casillas then Keylor Navas

CB Sergio Ramos

CB Pepe/Raúl Albiol then Raphaël Varane

LB Marcelo

RB Álvaro Arbeloa then Daniel Carvajal

DMF Xabi Alonso then Casemiro

CMF Sami Khedira then Luka Modric

CMF Toni Kroos

AMF Kaká/Mesut Özil then Isco/James Rodríguez

LW  Cristiano Ronaldo

RW Ángel Di María then Gareth Bale

CF Gonzalo Higuaín/Karim Benzema

It is madness to call that a one man team LOLOL

You have top 5,in world at all 4 back positions a lot of those years including the top CB at the time in Ramos (actually twice as Verane was for last 2 years NOW) and top LB in world back then in Marcelo, Carvajal was/is damm close to top RB

Xavi Alonso, Casemiro, Modric, Kroos, Özil, Kaka (for 1 year), Isco and James as MFers

Gareth Bale mostly for RW (averaged almost 20 goals and 17 assists per year, and that was with injuries) (di Maria averaged 10 goals and 9 assists per year his best years as a part-timer and went on to score 14 to 21 goals a year later on for PSG)

and Higuain (his two full-time years averaged 22 goals and 10 assists) and especially Benzema as CF (Benz averaged close to 27 goals and 18 assists per YEAR (that's 45 goals created per year, for 9 years in a row, with injuries mixed in!) from 2007-2016, including 2 years over 30 goals and 5 years over 20 assists)

Unless Hazard player RW (and he still would have to compete with peak Bale) and Real played different style (so Kante would fit in) NONE of our players now would even start, not even close, maybe Kepa sometimes, but Iker is a top 10-15 all-time GK and some of those years were still peak, and Navas is one of most underrated keepers ever, he bloody won 3 straight CL's

can I get a one man team like that???? LOLOLOL

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Because you made it sound like a bad thing he doesn't do what he did in 2015 every time we have a rut.

Now you're just cherry picking average to poor games, you could do the same with Pele if you tried hard enough, his goal/assist numbers was the major material people had against him now he's providing those numbers and he's still getting criticised.

It's totally OK if he has poor games, but what does he do in those poor games? Does he track back when he loses the ball? Help his teammates by closing down players and plays? I don't see him doing any of that. He used to be a lot more dynamic and a bit more of a team player esp under Jose.

Hazard does not enjoy the physical games, so it is something the opposition will always try against him.