Callum Wilson

38 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

Swap him for Willian, Morata and Alonso? :D

Mate II wouldn't need to be asked too many times to agree but why rip them off? bafe477f8e1f2f96df72f75f4cd9fae3.gif

We could try to sell them and buy him.

But then nobody has asked to buy Morata. They all want to loan him.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Mate II wouldn't need to be asked too many times to agree but why rip them off? bafe477f8e1f2f96df72f75f4cd9fae3.gif

We could try to sell them and buy him.

But then nobody has asked to buy Morata. They all want to loan him.

Let's posit that this summer we buy him (say for £60m)

For £60m we get only 2 full years out of him until he hits 30yo.

BAD business.

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Let's posit that this summer we buy him (say for £60m)

For £60m we get only 2 full years out of him until he hits 30yo.

BAD business.

Twats want £75!! Talk to me about GH players being overpriced!!

ALMOST as bad as how much my record collections worth! Mind you I'm not complaining!

50 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

Clearly he's not for sale.  

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

ALMOST as bad as how much my record collections worth! Mind you I'm not complaining!

I was lowering the price to make it clear that even at £15m less than they are asking it's a bad deal. Not to mention as one ages, knee injuries (which he had a massive one) tend to have a nasty habit of popping back up.

40 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Before this year, the most top flight goals he scored was 8 ffs. He is injured now. Stuck on nine. Is this what £75m buys now???

And people freak out over my suggestions about Jovic and Piatek, who will both score 20 plus league goals at 21 and 23yo and probably cost £20 or £25m less.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

And people freak out over my suggestions about Jovic and Piatek, who will both score 20 plus league goals at 21 and 23yo and probably cost £20 or £25m less.

No foresight.

Peeps go on about us using yoof but give them great options and ......

Weird/

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Before this year, the most top flight goals he scored was 8 ffs. He is injured now. Stuck on nine. Is this what £75m buys now???

No one here freaks out about that. Would be completely sensible..but for Chelsea amd most english clubs the mentality is"Kostet nix kann nix" as we say in German.."if a player is not super expensive he must be shit." So we rather pay 50m for am average  yet "proven" player than 30m for an up and coming one that might not stand the pressure. With Morata we managed to combine both downsides in one deal tho

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

30m would bw fair imo

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Since Franco pretty much confirmed our interest in Wilson, let's hope that Marina's aim is to do business at a figure somewhere between what you two have in mind. If they do then presumably you'll take back back your 'joke of a club' accusation @Fernando? I think it's best not to criticise the club based on rumours.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You