24. Reece James

the wes

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

James apparently playing on the right of the back 3 for England right now. 

You give me a heart attack. Any time I see something posted on one of our players on international duty, I dread it may be an injury. Whew.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

You give me a heart attack. Any time I see something posted on one of our players on international duty, I dread it may be an injury. Whew.

Tonight is him done, as he cannot play the next two games. So, that is one we should have back safely. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

My last post above is something to give you a scare about. :ph34r:

Same thing happened with Vida for Croatia, albeit he played less minutes. 

Ireland have said the rest of squad will still travel for the Uefa Nations games, so should not affect any England players at all.

38 minutes ago, Stats said:

Same thing happened with Vida for Croatia, albeit he played less minutes. 

Ireland have said the rest of squad will still travel for the Uefa Nations games, so should not affect any England players at all.

Read the same but best pray that no other players contracted the virus from him.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Read the same but best pray that no other players contracted the virus from him.

If outside spread was that big a problem more of our squad would have caught it from Kai. We also played Thiago Alcantara days before he got it and none of ours did, plus the United squad that faced us would have had close contact with Telles who caught it around that time.

I mean, anything's possible but we've had similar "scares" already and we didn't get a single positive result from our camp (AFAIK).

Just now, Tomo said:

If outside spread was that big a problem more of our squad would have caught it from Kai. We also played Thiago Alcantara days before he got it and none of ours did, plus the United squad that faced us would have had close contact with Telles who caught it around that time.

I mean, anything's possible but we've had similar "scares" already and we didn't get a single positive result from our camp (AFAIK).

It depends where you're looking. Some teams have been fortunate that there hasn't been an outbreak while others haven't been that fortunate - e.g. clubs in Italy. And besides, nothing wrong with hoping for the best...

• 2 weeks later...

It's not news at this point but James has really stepped up this season and looks to be taking more responsibility in the team. Everything about his defending, especially, has also improved a lot, even though that shouldn't be a surprise considering he has one of the best defensive full backs around to learn from. Long it may continue!