Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

24. Reece James

the wes
Followers 2

13 hours ago, Stats said:

You give me a heart attack. Any time I see something posted on one of our players on international duty, I dread it may be an injury. Whew.

My last post above is something to give you a scare about. :ph34r:

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching the Leeds and Wigan and once again have to say, what a performance! Been watching the whole game. Relegation threatened Wigan with 10 men have beaten promotion chasing Leeds on their own patc

July 2019 "we'll be patient with these young players" July 2020 "what's the point of him"

Watching the game against Norwich and has been the standout player and most obvious choice for MOTM. His strength is ridiculous. Amazing how he is relied on for their set pieces also. Real gem we have

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jason said:

My last post above is something to give you a scare about. :ph34r:

Same thing happened with Vida for Croatia, albeit he played less minutes. 

Ireland have said the rest of squad will still travel for the Uefa Nations games, so should not affect any England players at all.

38 minutes ago, Stats said:

Same thing happened with Vida for Croatia, albeit he played less minutes. 

Ireland have said the rest of squad will still travel for the Uefa Nations games, so should not affect any England players at all.

Read the same but best pray that no other players contracted the virus from him.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Read the same but best pray that no other players contracted the virus from him.

If outside spread was that big a problem more of our squad would have caught it from Kai. We also played Thiago Alcantara days before he got it and none of ours did, plus the United squad that faced us would have had close contact with Telles who caught it around that time.

I mean, anything's possible but we've had similar "scares" already and we didn't get a single positive result from our camp (AFAIK).

Just now, Tomo said:

If outside spread was that big a problem more of our squad would have caught it from Kai. We also played Thiago Alcantara days before he got it and none of ours did, plus the United squad that faced us would have had close contact with Telles who caught it around that time.

I mean, anything's possible but we've had similar "scares" already and we didn't get a single positive result from our camp (AFAIK).

It depends where you're looking. Some teams have been fortunate that there hasn't been an outbreak while others haven't been that fortunate - e.g. clubs in Italy. And besides, nothing wrong with hoping for the best...

• 2 weeks later...

It's not news at this point but James has really stepped up this season and looks to be taking more responsibility in the team. Everything about his defending, especially, has also improved a lot, even though that shouldn't be a surprise considering he has one of the best defensive full backs around to learn from. Long it may continue!

• Like 1
My only fear is that Southgate will realise he's more complete than TAA and will select him for England over TAA. 
Fuck international football. 
Will not happen. TAA is a much bigger name than RJ and he plays for Liverpool

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
Just now, killer1257 said:

Trent badly underwhelms for England, Southgate picked Trippier over him even when the former was bang on form at club level. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

TAA is more of a winger than a true fullback for me

he is poor defensively, his fame is that wand of a right foot

he is like a sturdier, inverted Ziyech

Reece will end up, career-wise a better fullback in the true all-round fullback sense

James' defensive game is becoming fearsome

Lamps has lit a rocket up his arse

no more loafing about and drifting like he used to at times

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Trent badly underwhelms for England, Southgate picked Trippier over him even when the former was bang on form at club level. 

never underestimate the pressure to play bindipperpool and manure players on an English national team manager

they both think they are the twin suns that the UK footie world revolves around and all other teams are just pretenders to their thrones

look at that shite power play they tried with Project Big Picture

• Like 2