24. Reece James

the wes

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

Yeah I think that's the best way to combat the lack of creativity/overall quality in the centre as it is so with two top class right sided players seems to make sense.

Not sure who they can play on the left though, Chilwell doesn't do enough going forward to make it as a wingback. Maybe Saka from Arsenal?

I don't think lack of creativity is England problem right now. Losing Harry kane imo is a massive problem unless you think Tammy is ready

9 hours ago, Henrique said:

I was impressive about his lack of quality today. Reality check. The worst performance Ive seen from a Chelsea player in a European game. Looked like a school boy playing against men.

You could change the thread name to Jorginho and this statement would mean the same.

37 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't think lack of creativity is England problem right now. Losing Harry kane imo is a massive problem unless you think Tammy is ready

Kane, Rashford injured. Vardy retired. I have no idea what should England do for the Euro. Ings or false 9? Maybe Calvert Lewin? Bambi on ice is not ready and never will be. 

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Kane, Rashford injured. Vardy retired. I have no idea what should England do for the Euro. Ings or false 9? Maybe Calvert Lewin? Bambi on ice is not ready and never will be. 

Ahh I love calvert Lewin but he is no kane. Definitely an option. But massive drop off from kane. 

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Almost like he was on a mission to cost us the game. Lost the ball 4 times leading to dangerous counterattacks. Doesn't look fit at all

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Which is to be expected after a long break. Also, Villa were pressing intensely at that point, to which Reece came on without having a chance to get into the game. 

Again, expected. People shouldn't really look at all into this. 

• 3 weeks later...