• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Just now, LAM09 said:
Just now, killer1257 said:
The funny thing is hat  Giroud is not a good striker either. They are both shit in their own ways.

At least one offers something regardless of how he's playing. Prime reason he starts for France

It is kind of sad that he did not even score a goal or hit at least a shot at the target. Both Morata and Giroud are a huge downgrade to Costa. We needed years to recover the loss of Drogba and then Costa finally replaced him. Now, Costa´s gone and we need to find a world class striker again, especially if we want to get far in CL next season.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of sad that he did not even score a goal or hit at least a shot at the target. Both Morata and Giroud are a huge downgrade to Costa. We needed years to recover the loss of Drogba and then Costa finally replaced him. Now, Costa´s gone and we need to find a world class striker again, especially if we want to get far in CL next season.

Conte's doing. I still rated Michy ahead of our current options, but he isn't good enough either to challenge on all fronts.

Anyway, let's make it 5 out of 5.

Just now, Belgiannutt said:

What do you mean ? There are 44 links to streams on the link i gave. Are they all not working for you ? I just clicked on the 6th link and it's working for me ?

It doesn't load, it just freezes.

Just now, Special Juan said:

It doesn't load, it just freezes.

The link i gave or when you click on 1 of the 44 streams ? Weird as it's working for me just fine. 

Currently looking at this stream. https://www.neostreamz.com/match/epl1.php

2 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

The link i gave or when you click on 1 of the 44 streams ? Weird as it's working for me just fine. 

Currently looking at this stream. https://www.neostreamz.com/match/epl1.php

that one worked straight away.

thanks bud