Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

AVB dealt with some players without giving any shit. Lampard was part of the squad and if there was one thing he should have taken note of from AVB, it was this freezing out players. Oh, he has been doing it, I forgot. With Giroud or Tomori :D:D 

16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The problem is Willy is not any better. We are fucked every time Mendy is out. 

Genuinely feel like Wily at least gives the defence more confidence and is therefore automatically a better option. 

AVB dealt with some players without giving any shit. Lampard was part of the squad and if there was one thing he should have taken note of from AVB, it was this freezing out players. Oh, he has been doing it, I forgot. With Giroud or Tomori [emoji3][emoji3] 
AVB should have frozen out Torres too, but he chose Drogba lol

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

The most damming thing now is the obvious/comical errors are creeping in, his one saving grace last season was for all the shots he tamely conceded he didn't make many if any Karius esque cock up's, this season he's doing it in his sleep. That suggests we've got our answer on whether the added competition would wake him up, it's not only failed to do that it's made him even worse.

Said it in another thread, it feels like Lampard is being "forced" to play Kepa because of his price tag. If he had cost 7 million and not 70 million, he would have been sent to rot elsewhere by now. At this point, the club just need to accept the financial loss from this Kepa mistake and move on OR Lampard needs to grow a pair and bin Kepa for good. At the rate it's going, Kepa is going to cost us more on the pitch than off the pitch! 

15 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Mendy is out for at least one more week. Could be even two weeks, according to lampard

The simple answer is Caballero

I wasn't able to see the second half yesterday, so only saw the replay now. Yes, the defence is far from being helpful but the last two goals could have been prevented easily with a better GK. 

This whole thing reminds me of a another club I support strongly, AIK from Stockholm. In the 2009/10 season we won the league, but our GK left the following season to another club.

In his place we had a guy who was just like Kepa. Made mistakes, had no confidence, no command and in the end cost the team many points. You could see that the whole team got into a negative spiral, because even when they played well they knew that at any point any shot could go in and undo their hard work. 
This team that won the league the previous season almost got relegated. What turned things around was that we signed a new GK. A giant who instantly became a leader from the back, commanded the hell of the area and inspired the team to make a comeback.

We are exactly in this position. Not everything is coming down to Kepa, but the fact is that he is atrocious. I don't rate Caballero at all, but I still think he is the much better option. Kepa has now let in at least four goals this season where he could have done much better, and that is from the same amount of games.
He should never be in our goal again, unless literally all other options are unavailable. 

If (except in EXTREME injury emergency cases) Kepa ever starts for us again, Lampard needs to be sacked.
MLS window is still open, loan his arse the fuck out.
Lampard has a 80 million problem with Kepa. The board and Cech always say that Mendy will fight against Kepa and Kepa will get some chances because they still believe in him. Kepa in that regard is similar to Torres, who should not have played much at Chelsea, but played in reality all the time. I expect Kepa to start some FA cup matches

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Lampard has a 80 million problem with Kepa. The board and Cech always say that Mendy will fight against Kepa and Kepa will get some chances because they still believe in him. Kepa in that regard is similar to Torres, who should not have played much at Chelsea, but played in reality all the time. I expect Kepa to start some FA cup matches

also, to make matters worse, it is actually around a £142m problem (when his 7 years of salary are added in) when judged in totality