Jorginho

Unionjack

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

He's on 4 yellow cards in the league, by the way. Get one more and he'll have to serve a one-match suspension...unless he somehow avoids one till the end of the year. 

We have big squad, we are flexible with formations, no problem here. Kovacic started last four matches on the bench. 

11 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

A lot of people thought his career will take a nose dive once Sarri leaves, but I think he's rejuvenated under Lampard. Fantastic today

Born leader this lad.  From the time he started here under Sarri directing traffic every game.  Just wish he had a bit more pace.  Vice captain well deserved even in his short time at the club.

Mason Mount lauds influence of Chelsea teammate Jorginho: ‘He’s had a massive effect on me’

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/mason-mount-lauds-influence-of-chelsea-teammate-jorginho-hes-had-a-massive-effect-on-me/

34 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Everyone says he improved so much but I don't see it, he was already very good. The only reason people (some fans and especially pundits) are starting to acknowledge his class is because Lampard done the very awkward thing of playing him and Kante in the exact same positions Sarri did, meaning it's easier to say he improved as opposed to admit Sarri was right all along.

The debate about Kante's position is the most hilarious one. All that rage about Sarri playing Kante further forward and now Lampard is doing the same and not a word has been said. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Everyone says he improved so much but I don't see it, he was already very good. The only reason people (some fans and especially pundits) are starting to acknowledge his class is because Lampard done the very awkward thing of playing him and Kante in the exact same positions Sarri did, meaning it's easier to say he improved as opposed to admit Sarri was right all along.

Sarri greatly improved Kante's all-round game,and now Lamps is doing the same for Jorginho

it isn't rocket science

and Kante, even though he has never been truly healthy yet this year, has been allowed to go back and be a bit more of a disruptor

Rudiger and Emerson coming back fit  and Reece developing and playing more will help our defence loads, as will a fully fit Kante, and eventually Reece supplanting Azpi

next summer we need to grab a WC (top 7 to 10) CB and WC LB, bin Zouma, bin Alonso, bin Azpi (buy a decent backup RB or maybe just keep Azpi, I am not arsed so much as long as Reece blows up), grab a WC winger or two (depending on how Pulisic and CHO are doing, plus Willian and Pedro need to be (one for sure) shit canned), decide on Bats, and if thumbs down, grab Dembele from Lyon

and last but not least, bin Barkley and grab a great young DMF instead ...........Eduardo Camavinga would be an insanely good buy there (if he tracks out as it looks, he is an eventual first team or 2nd team all world XI someday, the lad is Mbappe level young freak  good almost, albeit at a different position and different skillset, or go for Florentino from Benfica (Shitty want him BAD) OR go the vet route and pull Thomas from Atleti (every time I see him he is close to the best player on the pitch, one of the most underrated superstars in global footie, streets beyond Casemiro IMHO, and I rate Casemiro a bit)

again, not rocket science, none of it is

and we will have at a bare minimum 400 to 450m fucking quid stacked up to do it, and potentially closer to or over £500m if we play the old cards right

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

This. Last year everyone complained that Jorginho cannot defend yet this season lamp played him in double pivot. I don't hear any criticism at all. It is just bizzare.