Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

5. Jorginho

Jas
Followers 7

56 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Just rewatched the back pass again and it gets even more stupid. Way too much power on it. Then you learn in youth football to place back passes beside the goal and not onto the goal. But the worst thing is, why does he not sprint back ffs? Him and Zouma not sprinting back first thing after that happened leaves thiago silva outnumbered in the middle. jorginho and zouma could have easily crowded out smith rowe if they had made any effort and nothing would have happened. just braindead on so many levels.

it was fucking schoolboy SHIT

it may end up fucking up our entire season

I am in a constant rage since that cock-up (and Kai's miss) 🤬

I guess I have hit my breaking point

we damn well better consign it to the dustbin of history

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of me desperately want to see the people suffer a meltdown over Jorginho had he gone to Man City and done well under Guardiola. Those same fellas who are criticizing now would be the same ones ba

I'm fuckin ashamed at peeps booing Jorgi. Call themselves supporters. Why the fuck does he get singled out when all the other cunts play shit useless too? Such selective memories of some! I'm gon

He’s made the most forward passes in the PL so this is rubbish. Open up your mind, expand your football knowledge. Learn the regista role and what it’s meant to do, it’s function in a team. 

Posted Images

Just now, Vesper said:

it was fucking schoolboy SHIT

it may end up fucking up our entire season

I am in a constant rage since that cock-up (and Kai's miss) 🤬

I guess I have hit my breaking point

we damn well better consign it to the dustbin of history

IF the scousers end up winning tonight, it also might have backdoored their sorry ass into the CL next year via series of manoeuvres

He's been good under Tuchel but prone to these kind of shit shows when he's a little too comfortable. 

Should be 4th choice next season. 

Chelsea star shocked at exit talk as firm contract message sent to Tuchel

Chelsea midfielder Jorginho insists that he has no plans to leave and wants to focus on the club’s exciting journey under Thomas Tuchel.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/jorginho-shocked-Chelsea-exit-talk-firm-contract-message-tuchel

The Italy international has proved a key figure for the Blues since moving to Stamford Bridge in 2018. He initially followed Maurizio Sarri to London from Naples, but has kept his place under Frank Lampard and Tuchel. Indeed, he has made 137 appearances for Chelsea, close to the 160 he racked up in over four years at Napoli.

Nevertheless, talk of a return to Serie A has followed Jorginho around throughout his Blues career.

His agent admitted recently that clubs in the Italian top flight could be tempted into trying to sign him if the opportunity arose.

However, Jorginho has denounced such talk, insisting that he wants to continue on his contract, which runs out in 2023.

“Of course, I do feel settled,” the 29-year-old told Goal. “When I came here, everything was different. But I felt welcome straight away.

“It feels great after three years, and I know everyone here appreciates what I try to do for the club and for the people. So it feels like home now in England.

“It’s definitely not the time to think about contracts with two finals to play!”

Posted (edited)

For me, replace him with much better midfielder could really transform us, especially how tuchel setup the team

On his day, Jorginho could become really reliable player to be fair. In some matches this season, he show some class and composure in our centre of midfield. He could shut even his biggest critism/haters.

But still, in the majority of his games this season. We still see what trully lacking from jorginho.

sometimes it's like seeing midfielder version of alonso.

Edited by dimmas
On 15/05/2021 at 22:08, Magic Lamps said:

Fkin get lost Jorginho. So sick and tired of this fraud. He can play his little passes and do fuck all besides elsewhere.

this again. He fucks up every big game. absolute bottler. should be sold asap

• Like 1

Despite his ups and downs he was worth the money paid, happy for him.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Played excellent tonight and surprise surprise no mention bar one or two.

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Played excellent tonight and surprise surprise no mention bar one or two.

Could say the same about you when Jorginho flops. 😛

• Haha 1
hace 2 minutos, Jas dijo:

Could say the same about you when Jorginho flops. 😛

When he flops I go hide, same as with the VAR conspiracy group 🤣

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Did he play well? I don't really remember any meaningful contribution by him defensively nor offensively but i am a bit biased against him (still want him gone) so I will rewatch the match in the next few days and report...

Edit: I rewatched the game and still think he was poor. Did not make  terrible mistakes like in the games before but telegraphed a clearance and a pass in the last 15mins. was mostly non-existent. worst Chels player on the pitch for me. Tbf he was absolutely knackered 20mins before the the final whistle already but it is simply his lack of athleticism. we don't need a player like him.

Edited by Magic Lamps
  • Thanks 1

I'm still not a fan of Jorginho, I would still like an upgrade. 

But if all the money is being spent on Haaland and Hakimi, then he will stay here. 

Edited by Fernando
On 30/05/2021 at 21:13, Magic Lamps said:

Did he play well? I don't really remember any meaningful contribution by him defensively nor offensively but i am a bit biased against him (still want him gone) so I will rewatch the match in the next few days and report...

Edit: I rewatched the game and still think he was poor. Did not make  terrible mistakes like in the games before but telegraphed a clearance and a pass in the last 15mins. was mostly non-existent. worst Chels player on the pitch for me. Tbf he was absolutely knackered 20mins before the the final whistle already but it is simply his lack of athleticism. we don't need a player like him.

Agreed we need to upgrade, but who can we get for him? 

And as mentioned, if we are spending big on striker and wingback, I doubt we will have for a replacement. 

But I definitely would like an upgrade as well, but I don't know who? 

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

Agreed we need to upgrade, but who can we get for him? 

And as mentioned, if we are spending big on striker and wingback, I doubt we will have for a replacement. 

But I definitely would like an upgrade as well, but I don't know who? 

TT said three players were needed. Personally I don't buy the need for a CB, which leads me to believe a CM will be the targeted area. I think CF is the No.1 area and lets face it Håland sells clicks/papers so any rumour on him means it will be published widely. As for Hakimi he is available now and it is very public owing to Inter's position so that is why that is gaining so much attention. 

Personally, my only worry is GK2. I do not trust Kepa whatsoever and Mendy goes to ACoN is Jan so really I want to see a player targeted there. 

• Thanks 1

Jorginho is currently one of our best players, you just need to accept it. Our limitations and weaknesses has nothing to do with our holding midfielder.