Jorginho

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

If he went Man City, we would all be stating how brilliant of a player he is and gushing over him and thinking 'if only'. He would look excellent in that team, like virtually every player who puts on their shirt.

Thats what the results you get look like when you have a board and manager that work together and all want the same thing.

It also helps to have an experienced DOF of course who knows a bit about football like Txiki.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

If he went Man City, we would all be stating how brilliant of a player he is and gushing over him and thinking 'if only'. He would look excellent in that team, like virtually every player who puts on their shirt.

The player he would have replaced (or at least been back-up to for a year or two) is obviously Fernandinho. Fernandinho is a monster on defence. I think Jorginho might have had some (obviously not as much as he does here) troubles there too. The main argument against that is that Shitty have such a higher level of player and of tactics to avoid his (Jorgi) getting swamped and overrun like he does here.

I know it is not a popular stance here, but I would bite Wolves hand off if they said swap us Jorginho plus £30m for Neves.

IF we do have the summer 2019 window, we have to do massive moves

A new WC CB

new LB

new RB

new AMF

new CMF (to replace Kovavcic)

3 new wingers (IF Eden and CHO leave)

new WC CF

IF we liquidate all deadwood and all the ex first teamers out on loan, and get say £130m or so for CHO plus Eden

that generates around £600m

which covers ALL the moves above, even including the Neves move, with £50 to £100m to spare

the key is to SELL the shit finally, get it fucking done

even if my sell numbers are off by 100m bloody pounds, the net cost to us is only zero to £50m net spend, a pittance

On 22/02/2019 at 1:29 AM, Unionjack said:

I'm fuckin ashamed at peeps booing Jorgi. Call themselves supporters. Why the fuck does he get singled out when all the other cunts play shit useless too?

Such selective memories of some! I'm gonna boo Eden on Sunday and see how that goes down.

Peeps used to moan like fuck about Cescy saying he was too slow, couldn't tackle, needed someone to support him! Then as soon as he leaves peeps start singing his praises wishing he hadn't left.

Just cracks me up.

I was there on Thursday and got some funny looks when I booed every player for being useless mercenary cunts, but everyone joined in with the Jorginho hate. Noticeably there was no "fuck Sarriball" chants on Thursday because we won. Our fans are very selective, I just boo them all because I'm inclusive. 

2 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

I was there on Thursday and got some funny looks when I booed every player for being useless mercenary cunts, but everyone joined in with the Jorginho hate. Noticeably there was no "fuck Sarriball" chants on Thursday because we won. Our fans are very selective, I just boo them all because I'm inclusive. 

Should be ashamed for booing him when he is coming on as a sub mate.

Totally different if he fucks up during the game. How the fuck is booing him when he is coming on as a sub going to help him or us win sod all?

56 minutes ago, Mana said:

Is there a reason to boo these four for their recent performances? (There are some more I missed out like RLC mind you) But give me a (another) reason.

And yes, they all had a bad first half against Malmo. I’ll give you that. A boo across the whole stadium at the half time whistle would have been appropriate.

I know you’re going to rub your hands together about CHO and his transfer request, that’s why I said “performances”.

Not at all am a firm believer this is a team and you boo the team as a whole if your losing and playing badly not just the playing that stands out. So if we are looking 6-0 and hazard playin his socks off it doesn't matter there a team you all get the stick like they all get the praise.

Ironically in a game we were set up to contain, he had a very good game. You could see during the first half in particular he was organising the midfield. As the game stretched and opened up in the second half and extra time i thought he was overall very good on the ball and helping us build attacks.

That penalty technique though is horrendous and I'd rather he not take penalties. That hop before taking the penalty means he won't be able to generate any sort of power, therefore relying purely on placement, and even that must be made harder also by hopping onto the ball.

Thought he had a really good game.

Was proud of him the way he started off against Aguero..

You just know that peeps booing him upset him bad - as it would any player IF HE CARED about it.

And how he got pushed around in the last shitty game plus with that horrorshow tackle Aguero put in on Luiz in December he must have thought fuck that for a lark.

Good to see him not being pushed around. Reminded me a bit of Cescy knocking the ref over.

See how Aguero was milking it tho the cunt. He wasn't hurt. He sprang back onto his feet. Hate them.

His pens can go 2 ways, if he scores there a masterclass if he misses there are shite. I personally think his pens are master class, Messi and Ronaldo both miss penalties it happens proud of this lad, had a great game last night.