Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

5. Jorginho

Jas
Followers 7

Just now, Puliiszola said:

But just to point out, you have not given a single argument regarding why we are not. 

Because I don't think we are defensively safer or even just safe in general?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of me desperately want to see the people suffer a meltdown over Jorginho had he gone to Man City and done well under Guardiola. Those same fellas who are criticizing now would be the same ones ba

I'm fuckin ashamed at peeps booing Jorgi. Call themselves supporters. Why the fuck does he get singled out when all the other cunts play shit useless too? Such selective memories of some! I'm gon

He’s made the most forward passes in the PL so this is rubbish. Open up your mind, expand your football knowledge. Learn the regista role and what it’s meant to do, it’s function in a team. 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because I don't think we are defensively safer or even just safe in general?

How? 

Those 4 pl games after restart, you seriously think was similar defensively to the rest of the season, forget goal conceded, or jorginho or kante. But those 4 games, how many chances did we concede from open play?

1 minute ago, Puliiszola said:

How? 

Those 4 pl games after restart, you seriously think was similar defensively to the rest of the season, forget goal conceded, or jorginho or kante. But those 4 games, how many chances did we concede from open play?

Because we still look defensively vulnerable? The Villa game, the West Ham game. Would even include the FA Cup game at Leicester. 

Just now, Jason said:

Because we still look defensively vulnerable? The Villa game, the West Ham game. Would even include the FA Cup game at Leicester. 

I guess there is a massive difference in our povs.

Because I can't seem to remember how we kooked defensively vulnerable against villa. 

As for whu, hardly had a sniff till ht, then concede for a set piece. Then over commit and get countered. 

I mean just look at those 15 mins at palace vs those 4 games and we should know the difference. But okay, I feel there is just too big a difference in how we are viewing things, so no amount of back and forth is going to help anybody. 

I am just happy that SFL had kante and Gilmour ahead of jorginho and that there are significant rumors of him leaving. Think he is perfect for serie a, but has been totally exposed in the PL

I guess there is a massive difference in our povs.

Because I can't seem to remember how we kooked defensively vulnerable against villa. 

As for whu, hardly had a sniff till ht, then concede for a set piece. Then over commit and get countered. 

I mean just look at those 15 mins at palace vs those 4 games and we should know the difference. But okay, I feel there is just too big a difference in how we are viewing things, so no amount of back and forth is going to help anybody. 

That first half at Leicester was even worse than the closing stages at Palace.

Anyway, AGREE TO DISAGREE. :rant:

2 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

that there are significant rumors of him leaving.

Significant rumors? All I've seen is some Italian sources saying it but nothing concrete and nothing concrete from the English media - e.g. Matt Law - either. Plus, if Sarri gets sacked by Juventus, that link then there goes out of the window.

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

That first half at Leicester was even worse than the closing stages at Palace.

Anyway, AGREE TO DISAGREE. :rant:

Significant rumors? All I've seen is some Italian sources saying it but nothing concrete and nothing concrete from the English media - e.g. Matt Law - either. Plus, if Sarri gets sacked by Juventus, that link then there goes out of the window.

That Leicester game, half the team seemed to be on the beach. 

You can take it that way. If I was a betting man, I would wager jorginho not being here at the start of next season rather than being here. And that too with some confidence. 

That Leicester game, half the team seemed to be on the beach. 

Poor performance is poor performance.

You can take it that way. If I was a betting man, I would wager jorginho not being here at the start of next season rather than being here. And that too with some confidence. 

I could care less whether Jorginho stays but...

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Poor performance is poor performance.

I could care less whether Jorginho stays but...

tenor.gif

Don't give you giving the same amount of credit to city, which was our best defensive performance in last 2 years.

Hmmm, does not seem like it, but sure.

Don't give you giving the same amount of credit to city, which was our best defensive performance in last 2 years.

I already said that was due to the nature of our setup for that game - we played defensive and on the counter attack. That suited Kante very well. Even Christensen and Rudiger, who most people want out, looked great in that game!

4 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I already said that was due to the nature of our setup for that game - we played defensive and on the counter attack. That suited Kante very well. Even Christensen and Rudiger, who most people want out, looked great in that game!

Furthermore, we set up very similar in the same fixture last season against City, with Jorginho at the base of the midfield and we looked solid as well...

6 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Against uninterested City side? They had nothing to play for and looked like that. We kept two clean sheets against City just last season in 2-0 home win and in 120 minutes long cup final.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Against uninterested City side? They had nothing to play for and looked like that. We kept two clean sheets against City just last season in 2-0 home win and in 120 minutes long cup final.

Uninterested indeed...

That have won all their matches with high scoring margins bar our game...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Tell that to Bournemouth and Southampton...

26 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Uninterested indeed...

They trashed Liverpool 4-0, but we play our best defensive game, but it's only because city were uninterested. 

I guess the whole dynamic would have changed if jorginho was playing. 

3 games to go, hopefully he does not take the field again. Would be best for the club. And then bye bye 

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

What is the winning margins of those teams you mentioned...till then...

But losses to Southampton and us are sandwiched between those wins...

Just now, Puliiszola said:

They trashed Liverpool 4-0, but we play our best defensive game, but it's only because city were uninterested. 

I guess the whole dynamic would have changed if jorginho was playing. 

3 games to go, hopefully he does not take the field again. Would be best for the club. And then bye bye 

The irony of the whole arguments is watch them come for Mount head when he days and nights better in what he is doing than pointless Jorginho...whether Kante will be the long term solution in that DM or not I dont know but he gives us defensive balance especially with the way Lampard wants the team going forward...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alabama said:

Yet Pep played his strongest team against us...

For the record, I never said City were uninterested against us. It's just your post was slightly off the mark. :beer: