Jorginho

Unionjack

Going by Jorginho's Instagram account, it seems he only hangs out with the Brazilians in the team. Not that there is anything wrong with it but can someone please tell him there's others around too? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Going by Jorginho's Instagram account, it seems he only hangs out with the Brazilians in the team. Not that there is anything wrong with it but can someone please tell him there's others around too? :lol: 

It might be because of the language barrier. Does he speak English or any language that our other lads speak? If not, then it's hard to get close to somebody who you can't understand.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

It might be because of the language barrier. Does he speak English or any language that our other lads speak? If not, then it's hard to get close to somebody who you can't understand.

True. He should be able to speak Italian and IIRC, he mentioned Zappacosta would help him to settle at the club too.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

True. He should be able to speak Italian and IIRC, he mentioned Zappacosta would help him to settle at the club too.

He moved to Italy at 15, is a full Italian citizen and plays for Italy, not Brasil at national team level.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Looks so gross! :P

Penalty aside, I thought he was solid again today. Superb technical ability and is always willing and able to accept the ball under pressure. Something none of our other midfielders are comfortable doing. Watching him closely and he's constantly talking to those in front of him and telling them to press. He's a proper midfield general and organizer. 

I agree on all but the gross part. I love the flair.

I think the club should sign one more midfield player. The team loses so much of its composure and sure-footedness when he is not around.

Jorginho - Kante - Fabregas - Barkley - RLC  is a solid set of options for three positions (Not even counting Drinkwater and Bakayoko at the moment)  but I don't see a midfield without Jorginho in it able to play well in Sarri's system. I think Sarri is right when he said that the team lacked midfield quality and I hope that even though Golovin and Seri did not join, it is able to bring a similar,cheaper midfielder in and not a box-to-box player like Ramsey. 

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think the club should sign one more midfield player. The team loses so much of its composure and sure-footedness when he is not around.

Jorginho - Kante - Fabregas - Barkley - RLC  is a solid set of options for three positions (Not even counting Drinkwater and Bakayoko at the moment)  but I don't see a midfield without Jorginho in it able to play well in Sarri's system. I think Sarri is right when he said that the team lacked midfield quality and I hope that even though Golovin and Seri did not join, it is able to bring a similar,cheaper midfielder in and not a box-to-box player like Ramsey. 

We def need a AMC and I know its plain daft  me even suggesting it but me iz a dreamer! And me wants Savic or Felir But of course we wont be paying out for anyone id we can male 7th place with what we got.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tanguy Ndombélé from Lyon would be PERFECT

and would fucking PISS OFF SPUDS to NO end:D

This guy is a brilliant player but I’m quite concerned we haven’t targeted a younger but similar sort of player to be back up/compete with him because he cannot play every game. He will fatigue. Sure Cesc maybe can do that role but not like for like. 

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

Tanguy Ndombélé from Lyon would be PERFECT

and would fucking PISS OFF SPUDS to NO end:D

I hope he stays in Lyon for another year to develop more, then we buy him :)

Would compliment Jorginho playmaking and Kante defensive skill with ability to dribble through midfield. He is very unique.

But ffs dont let Spuds get him, he is great to watch and would be crap to see him in that kit.