Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I hope we pull the plug on higuain and fire sarri right now. sick of this shit. and let him take jorginho, alonso, willian and all those useless passengers. I will not watch another game with Sarri in charge.

We were holding on with Conte and keeping him for too long. We should have sacked him in February when we still had a decent chance of making top 4.

Don't make the same mistake twice.

Sack him today! Before it is too late.

I guess the clues were there earlier on in the season, when he said he doesn't know what to do with so many players in the squad, and couldn't guarantee everyone chance.

Really doesn't have a clue about squad rotation or changing tactics.

He captured lightning in a bottle with his midfield at Napoli. Said he would look to do a 'Chelsea' and not a 'Napoli' with this team, but all lies, seemingly.

Arsenal kept a clean sheet against us. The only team that kept less clean sheets than them this season os Fulham.

Same subs whether we are 2:0 up or 2:0 down. I am done with these idiots trying to make football like its a game of chess. 

Starting the Lampard in campaign from now on.

I think the false 9 really is the problem. 

But then again, we are here because of the board not buying good strikers. 

Relying too much on Jorgi has cost us as well, but that is why we should get another player for that position. 

When I was watching the game I said to myself, this false 9 is not good because we have no striker to put the ball in the box. 

This is the problem and let's see how things change with a striker. Because the board screw up big with Bats, Morata and Giroud....although Giroud is just a super sub, I like him for that. 

After that I don't agree with most here, Sarri should continue and build on what he wants to do. I knew this season would be like this, very dull at times. It's always like that when trying to implement something so drastic from the way we always played. 

If next season there's no improvement then we can consider, but Sarri should continue. Just get better strikers and back up to Jorgi. 

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

This is nothing short of embarrassing. A disgrace. 

Bye bye top 4. After that performance today, we are not getting it.

This isn't a knee-jerk reaction as I've been saying this for months now. This defeat nails it in the coffin. 12 points ahead we were. TWELVE FECKING POINTS. And that cushion has just been evaporated in weeks.

Yep. Even with Man U picking up points it shouldn't have been a issue as we shouldve been doing the same. Last week we fell apart and felt lucky to win that. Against Newcastle! 

If man u didn't start with Jose they'd been above us. They're playing how they should be. Who knows what we're doing. Hoping for the best.