Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Followers 7

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

The reason they start is because they are the best we got.... The board have lost ambition and the manager has to do with what he gots. 

After Alonso going full rogue in tbe 2nd half today, even if Emerson is pure shite he has to play. Sarri simply cannot lose control of the players.

Fuck the board.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today has clearly showed the bar which Chelsea must work towards reaching. At this moment we are pretty far away but the overreaction today on this forum is incredible. Sarri has been at the club

The decline in performances is a lot down to one thing, The lack of training pitch time. He is coming in, trying to teach the squad a totally different brand of football to what the players are a

I'm telling you now, to all the SarriOut supporters.... you don't know how lucky we are to have a humble manager like Sarri... a man with principle, passion, an expansive free flowing footballing phil

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sarri out is as daft as you saying Hazard is world class, he isn't, he's the best player in this team by a long way but he is not world class, end of. He's in and out like our form, he's up and down like other players.

Until we see a number 9 and a focal point in this team our front 2/3 are fucking redundant.

The manager is clueless, the team is clueless and the work behind the scenes is exactly the same. There are big problems at CFC right now, fact.

Yeah I think hes world class but when he wants to be. Playing out on the left is his best position, fair enough he can do a lot more in that false 9 role at times but its square pegs in round holes. 

100% agree the front of the team wont work without a proper focal point in there, seen how much more effectice we are with Hasselbaink, Drogba, Costa etc in the past, players with a good physical presence to go with their ability. I know Giroud isnt amazing but I am shocked Sarri is persisting with the false 9 instead of using Giroud which would give us another option of playing a bit more direct.

Regarding behind the scenes, I have concerns regarding that for transfers as Sarri says hed rather focus on what happens on the pitch than the market. Conte was stubborn in that regard and it ultimately led to fractures throughout which probably led to costing him his job along with a few big player fallings out and results. Now I fear Sarri saying yes to every player the club will target as opposed to himself could end up doing something similar, its obvious we need surgery on this team but if the club are going to do what they do usually and sign poorly then yeah big questions will be asked.

Sarri should look to rotate more, a lot of guys are out of form and fatigued, this busy period is killing them. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

We go to the Etihad in 3 games' time and Old Trafford 3 games from the end. God knows when the Anfield one is...

Got Man city.. Brighton then Spurs in Feb

Then it's  Man U.. Then Burnley then Liverpool in April then 2 more games after then then boom done. 

Lovely. Something to look forward to! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

After Alonso going full rogue in tbe 2nd half today, even if Emerson is pure shite he has to play. Sarri simply cannot lose control of the players.

Fuck the board.

I think Alonso going full rogue in the 2nd half and trying to score is a show of everything that is wrong with this false 9 system. 

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

...yeah and where did that get us?

He should get the sack if he FAILS to get us top 4. There are no excuses for having a 12 point lead like that and still fail.

Willian has been in our starting XI since the beginning of the season. He was rarely dropped. And the fact he doesn't use CHO over Willian...

And what about the Spuds game a while ago, Pedro was on the bench (and he was fit) while Willian was starting. He's not going back on that bench, he has started way too many games for me to believe that.

So you use the one of i think two games he was picked over a fully fit Pedro as evidence?

Just now, Tomo said:

So you use the one of i think two games he was picked over a fully fit Pedro as evidence?

...yes. Because what you said to me about Pedro starting over Willian is nothing more than a theory.

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The reason they start is because they are the best we got.... The board have lost ambition and the manager has to do with what he gots. 

Lol...

They ain't ....same board you are bashing bought him Jorginho Kepa and brought Kovacic on loan...spend on Pulisic and pulling plugs on Higuain due to Sarri recomnendation...please don't patronize me on that.... Sarri ball is MIRAGE

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Guardiola didn't change after his first season. He was also rigid and people thought he was crazy. 

I'm willing to give Sarri another season to see if there's improvement. I knew the first season we would be like this. That's why I'm not surprised. 

However we should see some improvement next season. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

They ain't ....same board you are bashing bought him Jorginho Kepa and brought Kovacic on loan...spend on Pulisic and pulling plugs on Higuain due to Sarri recomnendation...please don't patronize me on that.... Sarri ball is MIRAGE

But you said Alonso. Jorgi and Kepa are quality. Kova is just a loan. So it's a good deal. 

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

Kepa is fine, one of our very few bright spots

I am just about done with  the rest

Jorginho is facing up as a fraud

Pep and the poison dwarf are both laughing their arses off.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

But you said Alonso. Jorgi and Kepa are quality. Kova is just a loan. So it's a good deal. 

I meant the excuse they ain't backing the manager is FALSE...though our board are insane when it comes to backing managers but in Sarri case He is getting the backing of the board.. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri going full Mourinho here (and he's doing it in Italian)...

He's right about the weak mentality of this crop of players.

But that doesn't change the fact that his tactics absolutely suck.

• Like 1