Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

If its not working week in week out change it. There is no point keep on at it. Unfortunately doesn't seem to be doing that and that is his downfall. We know it's not working. Everyone else can see it's not working. 

He won't be kept if fails to get top 4 after being strong for it. Others been sacked for less. Unless they're desperate. 

Wanted it to work but clearly it's not. 

Some of people here, being ridicilous

But i just dont get it, with his team selection

If he cant implement his style of football because he didnt get the player he need, why he keep play this team selection

2 advanced midfielder who barely creat anything, kante just show to us again and again, he shouldnt play on that role, stupid

Kovavic with all technical attribute he has, he becoming to player who afraid to make vertical pass, fucking poor positioning, barely want to do anything beside safe pass. Another fucking stupid from sarri

Why he keep playing this midfield combination week in week out, who barely create anything just beyond me

Dont even make me start to say anything about our very slow fullback, just another shit show performance from azpi and alonso

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Just because he does not change after months of being shit and he keeps selecting hugely underperforming players... that alone makes it for me to wanting him gone.

That's the thing. Klopp had time but made changes. He isn't making any changes. We seem to have gone backwards especially since the city win! What even was the point of that. 

6 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Just because he does not change after months of being shit and he keeps selecting hugely underperforming players... that alone makes it for me to wanting him gone.

In fact, i still remember our best team performance this season actually when hazard didnt play at all, i forget what match 

Fraud. Just went full Scolari with this one.

Same stinking line up game after game. Alonso keeps starting game after game. No ideas. Just meaningless keep-ball in the middle of the pitch. Doesn't mix up anything. Thinks the false 9 will work every game against any PL opposition. 

Brings on the same stinking subs. Just like for like. Every game. Barkley on for Kovacic. WTF is Barkely even supposed to bring??? The guy has done nothing of note in recent games.

Trying his best to drive out Hazard and CHO on his own.

As bad as Conte in his 2nd season.

10 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I hope people dont think Higuain alone is going to make this brand of Sarriball work.

I don't think it'll ever work. Lovely to try and that but needs to try another plan. Which doesn't seem to be the case. 

So far we've had no shots in target... All going well.