Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

This will be interesting. A little bit naive as managers go, which is why he never won the serie A. Still prefer Conte over him, that man has an unchallenged drive to win.
Will also be interesting to see what hell'manage to do with all the brain dead footballers we have at this club, and only two midfielders.
Anyway, he won't last more than two seasons, hope he won't damage his reputation more than needed while he stays.
Welcome and good luck!

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Thing is Sarri has won fuck all playing it

It is difficult when they've got Juventus in their league, who went and took their best player in Higuain. Perhaps they should have gone for one of the cups but I don't think they have huge squad depth and have focused primarily on the league from what I understand.

The development in that Napoli team compared to when Benitez was there is clear to see, and I rate Benitez as a very good coach.

I think if we got into a position where we had a chance of winning a trophy, despite Sarri's lack of experience getting over the line, our squad has got plenty of it so I would not be worried about that.

Well all this time he is basically hired to fully utilized all limited resources one club have, and he is doing tremendous jobs here and there. He never get a big sum of transfer budget before, so it is very interesting to see how the things going with our transfer activity.

7 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Probably has more to do with Juventus being like Golden State when it comes to hoarding the talent in the league and dominating...

Nah, he got found out in the last few days of the serie A this season. He should have tweaked the system a touch and he would've won.

57 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Well all this time he is basically hired to fully utilized all limited resources one club have, and he is doing tremendous jobs here and there. He never get a big sum of transfer budget before, so it is very interesting to see how the things going with our transfer activity.

Already we sign Jorginho at 65m€

napoli can’t sign world class players that’s why never get a big budget.

we probably spend :200++ m€

rugani,golovin,higuain ,Allison and  2 wingers (if hazard andWillian leave)

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Already we sign Jorginho at 65m€

napoli can’t sign world class players that’s why never get a big budget.

we probably spend :200++ m€

rugani,golovin,higuain ,Allison and  2 wingers (if hazard andWillian leave)

The crazy thing is that with Hazard money only, we could buy 3-4 top players. We're definitely need to upgrade some positions, and yes we lose Hazard, but we will have a better squad if we spend it right.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This transfer window will put to bed the myth that is us not spending, it's started quite brilliantly by signing one of the best midfielders in Europe.

If we spend it will be because Eden and Tibo leave

If they stay I don't see Chelsea spending a lot relative to other clubs like Liverpool, United and City