Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

26 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Conte wanted Tolisso primarily, but settled for Bakayoko. 

Exactly.....I really believe we could have had something special with Conte. His style suited the EPL and with backing could have done major damage in CL, a proper motivator, a winner and the fans clicked with him on the spot. He may have acted badly here and there, but most would given how we fucked the league up with tactics that were copied all over, we needed backing and gave him dross.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah but funny we always go for plan c and d, at least with Conte. We handicaped the team in his second season. We should have backed him, he deserved it. And you cant compare klops situation to Conte's. Klops been there for 4-5 seasons, gets to get his players, the board supports his every decision, afforded time etc. We are the only mother fuckers in the elite world that do the opposite. RA fucked up a bit by putting yes men and puppets as leaders.....the proof is in front of us all.

Liverpool's great window last summer seems to give the illusion Klopp's always been fully backed with plan A's which couldn't be further from the truth.

The first summer he got in Matip, Manniger, Karius, Klavan, Mane (when he was still an inconsistent winger) and Wijnaldium andonly two for over £10m, had we signed those 6 players at that point would you honestly have been happy about it? That would be considered a disaster window for us yet he's turned 3 of those into very important players for him and despite such a poor window improved Liverpool's position by 4 places. The following summer he asked for three players to take his side to the next level and began the season with one, although admittedly got the other 2 at a later date. Even the eventual VVD signing were funded by the sale of their best player.

He's had all told 1 truly great window out of 6 since arriving.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Liverpool's great window last summer seems to give the illusion Klopp's always been fully backed with plan A's which couldn't be further from the truth.

The first summer he got in Matip, Manniger, Karius, Klavan, Mane (when he was still an inconsistent winger) and Wijnaldium andonly two for over £10m, had we signed those 6 players at that point would you honestly have been happy about it? That would be considered a disaster window for us yet he's turned 3 of those into very important players for him and despite such a poor window improved Liverpool's position by 4 places. The following summer he asked for three players to take his side to the next level and began the season with one, although admittedly got the other 2 at a later date. Even the eventual VVD signing were funded by the sale of their best player.

He's had all told 1 truly great window out of 6 since arriving.

And yet I'll bet those players were his choices, not players shoved upon him. We are Chels, the manager wont have much say, sometimes its for the better, more of than not its to the detriment of the squad.

49 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Why isn't he gone yet? No point in keeping a manager who doesn"t want to be here.

Yeah just get it done asap, we cant afford the same mistake as last season ( Circus ). We all know he is a goner, get it over with. Pay the compo and he is all yours Juve. He should officially be at Juve this week, hopefully.

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Maurizio Sarri is likely to leave his role as Chelsea head coach in the next 24 hours, according to Sky in Italy.

Yes please.

I am one of the few person who have supported Sarri throughout the year but if he want to leave, it is better to do it early than later. 

And please sign a good manager, none of this Lampard bs 

It is madness if bring a rookie Manager for us. Lampard need to  prove himself out there first and get more experience then he can comeback to Chelsea anytime

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to reports Chelsea are waiting to hire a new manager before they let sarri go 

And just been reading allegedly the heirarchy are trying to get him to stay.

Yet another fucking mess, said it many times we lurch for one fuck up to another, time after time.

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

And just been reading allegedly the heirarchy are trying to get him to stay.

Yet another fucking mess, said it many times we lurch for one fuck up to another, time after time.

The thing that cracks me up about our club when manager don't have a good season at the club they get sacked when marina fucks up things Roman continues to support the iron lady instead off replacing her :middlefinger: 

I am far from convinced of Lampard as I have stated numerous times, but the more I hear of Allegri, Marcos Silva, Rafa, Mourinho, etc. I am hoping on the Lampard fast, Ten Hag is the best name we have been linked with, and that has been very little.