Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Followers 7

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Guardiola left Bayern for Man City in 2016. Must have been a new low for them...

After 3 season.  We keep changing manager every season. That is a nightmare scenario. 

If we continue this manager carousel, we are in massive problem.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today has clearly showed the bar which Chelsea must work towards reaching. At this moment we are pretty far away but the overreaction today on this forum is incredible. Sarri has been at the club

I'm telling you now, to all the SarriOut supporters.... you don't know how lucky we are to have a humble manager like Sarri... a man with principle, passion, an expansive free flowing footballing phil

The decline in performances is a lot down to one thing, The lack of training pitch time. He is coming in, trying to teach the squad a totally different brand of football to what the players are a

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

United made a mistake in not waiting for Pochetino because I believe the same, poch is leaving after this final. 

I'm surprised that juventus want Sarri instead of Pochetino but maybe Barcelona will go for him? 

Funny I thought Madrid will go for Poch but they choose Zidane. Then united decided to give Ole full reign which is even more confusing decision. 

But it is good for us. With Poch and United financial power, they will be a monster team in no time. 

There is a video on twitter which is claimed to be Sarri entering a hotel in Milan.  The hotel is where Juve do all their negotiating.  I duno if its Sarri though as its shot from behind and at a distance

1 minute ago, communicate said:

After 3 season.  We keep changing manager every season. That is a nightmare scenario. 

If we continue this manager carousel, we are in massive problem.

Sarri wants to leave

what can we do?

put a Franchi SPAS-12 to his head? (my father collects shotguns, so I know this)

Just now, Vesper said:

Sarri wants to leave

what can we do?

put a Franchi SPAS-12 to his head? (my father collects shotguns, so I know this)

I honestly have never seen anything like it. I really want to know the reason. This doesn't bode well with us at all. Everything. The club, the fans. 

• Like 2

Sarri wanting to go does not mean we are doomed, or the club is fucked.  1 He is beign talked about as if he is the best manager in world football, nowhere near.  2.. him wanting to go is a personal choice, has no reflection or bearing on our club.  Its a return home to the champions for more money.   Its not hard

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he looks forward

sees Hazard gone

an absolute SHIT board

the bans (100% above boards fault)

the hate of the fans

and says

after a a banker's risk-analysis

hmmm, Juve or Chels?

well

it's 

Image result for juventus logo sarri cigarette

If that is the reality then we are just crap. 

Hazard and the ban can happen in any club. 

Hate of the fans. Chelsea fans are just spoiled, we think we are so good because of Chelsea way but it has been always because Roman's money. Yes Mourinho was great, Ance was great but honestly we were monster because we can outspend anyone in epl by quite a margin. Not because of Chelsea way. 

If Sarri is gone, please sign a manage asap. We signed Sarri's last year after pre season. That itself was crazy. Now a manager want to leave us after one season. Lol

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

Hazard and the ban can happen in any club.

no, no it cant

it takes a special type of shitbaggery to align those stars for that level of no chocolates afterwards, no lube double assfuck

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he looks forward

sees Hazard gone

an absolute SHIT board

the bans (100% above boards fault)

the hate of the fans

and says

after a a banker's risk-analysis

hmmm, Juve or Chels?

well

it's 

Image result for juventus logo sarri cigarette

This is it. I can't blame him for thinking sod this. The fans he didn't help by playing same lot and same result and same subs etc and talking some nonsense but the rest so out of his control 

The ban still annoys.. We were warned before?!?! 

Just now, Vesper said:

no, no it cant

it takes a special type of shitbaggery to align those stars for that level of no chocolates afterwards, no lube double assfuck

I know that hazard is going to leave since last year and  Puli is signed as his replacement. That itself is quite obvious. 

In term of transfer ban,it happen to barca and atletico. For me that is not a big problem. We probably can delay the ban until next summer. 

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Puli is signed as his replacement. That itself is quite obvious. 

Pulisic is a RW

my eyes roll every time I see him mentioned as a Hazard (LW) replacement

Just now, Laylabelle said:

This is it. I can't blame him for thinking sod this. The fans he didn't help by playing same lot and same result and same subs etc and talking some nonsense but the rest so out of his control 

The ban still annoys.. We were warned before??! 

But we finish 3rd, win europa league and reach final of league cup. So either Sarri is just lucky which is a very good skill to have as a manager or we as fans need to learn to shut up and start supporting our team unless everything is just so bad. 

Just now, Vesper said:

Pulisic is a RW

my eyes roll every time I see him mentioned as a Hazard (LW) replacement

His position is not important. It is about who will take the responsibility to be our main attacking force. 

I don't think Puli is ready but hopefully he has the potential to do so 

9 minutes ago, communicate said:

But we finish 3rd, win europa league and reach final of league cup. So either Sarri is just lucky which is a very good skill to have as a manager or we as fans need to learn to shut up and start supporting our team unless everything is just so bad. 

Yeah but losing 6-0 to City and 4-0 to Bournemouth probably didn't win many people over at that stage. 

Obviously it got better but we did have a bad run for a while. Especially our League away performances.. We only won 2 away games so get the slight worry there. 

But its not like its just us. Every club fans do it. Look at Man U went from horray he's going to save us to booing. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, communicate said:

We may have achieved those things but the process, the manner we did those things was so tedious, uninspiring, dull.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jason said:
We may have achieved those things but the process, the manner we did those things was so tedious, uninspiring, dull.

Cesc mentioned that Sarri told the attacking players to stop making runs ahead of opposing defenders a few months into his tenure.

The downward turn was definitely more to do with him than I originally thought.

• Like 4

Ah, a new manager. Great. That is the fix for consistency. Not like we don't do that all the time.

Crazy is doing the same thing consistently and expecting different results. This club is fucking terrible at managing players and managers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1