Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

57 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Again too much smoke now.....not all rumors are BS.

Yes we are, horribly run. But to me its not an embarrassment that so many dont rate him. I wish he had shown more, been more flexible, more savy in tactics. Cuz you really need that in EPL or you will be eaten up. If he goes, I thank him for his service and wish him best of luck, but wont mind one bit losing him.

It is an embarrassment. A few pages back people were questioning his managerial ability based on his smoking habits. Fucking mental. :doh:We are one win away from achieving our goal. Top 4 and a trophy. You can blame all you want that United, Spurs, and Arsenal made it easy, but the fact of the matter is we won our games. They didn't. 

No transfers. Same mediocrity in the side. And no Hazard. And we want to bring Lamps in for this? To tarnish his reputation?

I know you are going to reply with the same bullshit conjecture that 'Lamps will motivate the players'. 'Lamps will demand success', conveniently failing to see that Lampard's Derby had the same flaws but at the Championship level. You honestly want to risk that?

Sacking Sarri will prove there will never be a long term vision for this club. There is no patience, and it is directly reflected on today's modern Chelsea fans. 

Rant Over 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It is an embarrassment. A few pages back people were questioning his managerial ability based on his smoking habits. Fucking mental. :doh:We are one win away from achieving our goal. Top 4 and a trophy. You can blame all you want that United, Spurs, and Arsenal made it easy, but the fact of the matter is we won our games. They didn't. 

No transfers. Same mediocrity in the side. And no Hazard. And we want to bring Lamps in for this? To tarnish his reputation?

I know you are going to reply with the same bullshit conjecture that 'Lamps will motivate the players'. 'Lamps will demand success', conveniently failing to see that Lampard's Derby had the same flaws but at the Championship level. You honestly want to risk that?

Sacking Sarri will prove there will never be a long term vision for this club. There is no patience, and it is directly reflected on today's modern Chelsea fans. 

Rant Over 

I dont care how much he smokes, dont care what suits he is wearing. I look at his performances, his tactics, how flexible he is, how he can change the game on the fly if need be. And on all those he has failed, some more than others. Has he shown that a pre-season and a transfer window will somehow negate all that? For me no. I said Lamps will do some thing better, didnt say lets get Lamps and Lamps only. Yeah aint no vision at our Club, aint no patience, but patience has to be given to the right manager, imo he aint it or I would gladly admit it.

If Lamps comes in, he wont be sacked in his first year, at all.

Lampard coming in, if it happens, would be a kind of peace offering from the board.  After Sarri's tenure went down like a shit in an elevator.

Lampard could finish bottom half and i genuinely dont think he'd get the boot first season.  honest... call me dull 

15 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

If Lamps comes in, he wont be sacked in his first year, at all.

Lampard coming in, if it happens, would be a kind of peace offering from the board.  After Sarri's tenure went down like a shit in an elevator.

Lampard could finish bottom half and i genuinely dont think he'd get the boot first season.  honest... call me dull 

Based on what? We sacked Scolari, Villas-Boas and Di Matteo who all won more in their careers than Lampard has in their first seasons (RDM lasted 6 months as full time manager after winning a CL and FA cup). Do folk expect the club to change their tune for an ex player? Cmon man, dont be silly.... Villas-Boas wasnt going to be sacked in his first year too and someone at the club said they seen him as someone who could be at Chelsea for 15 years after like 4 weeks. What the club says and what they do are two totally different things. Also, I wouldnt care if it were Sarri, Lampard, Pep or Klopp but finishing bottom half would be unacceptable regardless so to make that statement is ridiculous. If Lampard comes in he will get the same leeway as every other manager has. Ex player or not. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Makes sone sense (sort of) considering how open we were as well. Difficult to find that balance considering our pressing was poor and also the fullbacks and centre backs were exposed when we had players running behind a lot but it is vital to Sarris idea of playing too so its confusing. 

I think sacking him now would be harsh in all fairness, obviously some people arent keen still but I would say showing up 3 weeks after pre season started, getting 3rd place, a cup and the fact we played the Carabao Cup final too as well as the Community Shield (although due to previous seasons FA cup win) is right enough despite the bumps along the road and after tonight, he will be eager to win more. First trophy for a manager or player is always the one that gives that taste of winning so if he does stay, lets hope we can be more competitive and improve against the big teams especially as thats where we need to do better to challenge. Changes needed personnel wise perhaps and the ban isnt great for that but still optimistic he could get another season at least if he wants it considering Juventus have him in their sights. If they agree a deal with the club though and he feels like he wants to go because perhaps its never been "right" here so to speak, okay cant blame him.

He has won more in 1 year here than Klopp and Pochettino did in their first few seasons at Liverpool (although one of them will win on Saturday sadly). Personally think, out of appreciation for how good a manager Pochettino is and nothing else, them cunts winning it would be bittersweet but more bearable than the scousers if they did, the cunts who celebrated finishing 2nd with 97 points as if it is magical even though they fucked a 7 point lead at the top months ago. Plus Poch would probably leave and Spurs wouldnt be anywhere near as good without him 🤣