Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Did i say in my posts that it is ideal or that he can do whatever he wants without respecting the others? I believe i was pretty clear, i was talking about the personal abuse he gets for being a smoker and the fact that people use his habit as an insult.
Aren't people free to voice their opinion as long as it doesn't over step the mark?

Seems like it's affecting you for some reason (a smoker, I take it).

16 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

He has a better squad than Conte last season, and we barely broke even. Thats with 2 teams above all other and the rest of rivals exploding left and right. Of course we are glad in the end we have CL but the context tells us another story. Listen if he gets a second season so be it, its not like we can do anything about it anyway, I just have zero confidence in his ways....at all, and the season we just had proves this.

the difference with last year are higuain and jorginho. but they are shit according to most fans so I can't understand why this team is better than last year 

Yes in general there is not much confidence for many reasons, the injuries, the departure of hazard, the ban, the presence of many players hardly suitable for sarri's game 

14 hours ago, DDA said:

My old football coach use to smoke on the touchline and he was an excellent coach. He led us to the District finals 3 years on the trot.

I had a feeling you were famous the District finals are up there with all the major sporting events. A middle aged plumber or a brickie they definitely deserve to be compared to a Premier League manager because they both smoke.

I see this scenario - first Frank and Derby go to PL then Chelsea have a stinker in the transfer market (if allowed to make any deals), Eden leaves and squad gets no improvements.

By the end of next season Frank proves himself in the PL, keeps Derby safe from relegation while Chelsea getts battered in the CL Round of 16 and finishes 5th or 6th and no trophy to show for. 

Frank and JT take over after season finishes.

9 hours ago, communicate said:

That was years ago. But recent signing I don't think they are board's. There is one cb under Mou who I don't remember his name was signed because Jose wanted a CB. We tried to sign stones, Everton didn't budge. He eventually moved to city for 50 m+.

Hopefully not cause it doesn't work. Then again considering the way our transfers go... Manager identifies... They try to sign then and it all falls apart maybe they'll be better off doing them. This is what worries me if we do have the window. They are awful lately at getting deals done and over the line. 

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

the difference with last year are higuain and jorginho. but they are shit according to most fans so I can't understand why this team is better than last year 

Yes in general there is not much confidence for many reasons, the injuries, the departure of hazard, the ban, the presence of many players hardly suitable for sarri's game 

He didnt have Kova Jorgo Kepa and Higs. Still better than DD and Baka. I def agree they are not suitable for Sarri.

13 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Actually questioning a manager's ability based on his smoking habits. 

Honestly give up with this forum. 

Haha exactly, I've been cringing at those posts since they started :lol: Especially the ones where he's called a marijuana man or whatever, childish kiddie playground insults :D 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I was long scratching my head to figure out who DD was that wasn’t Drogba...

So much that I had to look up the squad...

FFS Drinkwater. I keep on forgetting this deadwood guy. Needs to be kicked out.

Yeah such a meaningless and rushed last second transfer. No wonder Conte was fuming. Just another long line of incompetent buy.

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I had a feeling you were famous the District finals are up there with all the major sporting events. A middle aged plumber or a brickie they definitely deserve to be compared to a Premier League manager because they both smoke.

It's actually quite a competitive cup... more thrilling than the F.A cup that is for sure. 

On 5/14/2019 at 6:43 PM, Tomo said:

I've genuinely never seen Spurs fans shit on the club as often as some of you on here.

This use to be the best forum on the net now the atmosphere is completely toxic.

Bring back Peace

I don't see why Chelsea would sack Sarri, i have concerns but he met his goals. I think it is more likely Sarri leaves Chelsea than he get sacked.
Very few managers resign where we are concerned. I'm expecting him to stay on, but I can see next season being a horror as things stand (Hazard off, transfer ban, extension of squad players, etc).

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:
21 hours ago, Clockwork said:
I don't see why Chelsea would sack Sarri, i have concerns but he met his goals. I think it is more likely Sarri leaves Chelsea than he get sacked.

Very few managers resign where we are concerned. I'm expecting him to stay on, but I can see next season being a horror as things stand (Hazard off, transfer ban, extension of squad players, etc).

I wouldnt be surprised if 1) Juve wanted Sarri and 2) if Sarri takes the Juventus job. Plus, would anybody blame him? A large majority of our fans seem to have a huge dislike for him and regardless of what he thinks, at board level there must be some sort of realisation that there is a huge disconnection and dislike from a percentage of the fans.

I think again, like when Conte was here, we would be the only club to get rid of 2 managers and see them potentially have the opportunity to walk into arguably better jobs - although nothing materialised with Conte regarding Real as he turned them down but still. 

Even then, footballing wise, Juventus are in a lot better structural shape than we are, would be very ideal working conditions for most managers to work there, proper footballing men running the show, great recruitment and the manager actually gets a chance to implement his way of working. Allegri was a unpopular choice to replace Conte all those years ago but when the season started Juve fans rallied behind him and he leaves now having been inducted into the Italian football hall of fame largely based on his achievements there, winning 5 leagues in a row and countless cup trophies. 

Good to see another huge summer for the club potentially going to be clouded with uncertainty regarding players and now the manager. Again...... 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:
I wouldnt be surprised if 1) Juve wanted Sarri and 2) if Sarri takes the Juventus job. Plus, would anybody blame him? A large majority of our fans seem to have a huge dislike for him and regardless of what he thinks, at board level there must be some sort of realisation that there is a huge disconnection and dislike from a percentage of the fans.
 I think again, like when Conte was here, we would be the only club to get rid of 2 managers and see them potentially have the opportunity to walk into arguably better jobs - although nothing materialised with Conte regarding Real as he turned them down but still. 
Even then, footballing wise, Juventus are in a lot better structural shape than we are, would be very ideal working conditions for most managers to work there, proper footballing men running the show, great recruitment and the manager actually gets a chance to implement his way of working. Allegri was a unpopular choice to replace Conte all those years ago but when the season started Juve fans rallied behind him and he leaves now having been inducted into the Italian football hall of fame largely based on his achievements there, winning 5 leagues in a row and countless cup trophies. 
Good to see another huge summer for the club potentially going to be clouded with uncertainty regarding players and now the manager. Again...... 

Sarri getting the sack and Juve actually coming after him are two different things (which was the orignal point).

Inzaghi makes more sense where Juve are concerned as well.