Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

8 hours ago, DDA said:

50% of me is Sarri out and other 50% is looking at the shit state that is our squad and feels harsh for blaming Sarri for this mess. In a way, it's quite astonishing how well he is doing with this squad and even more impressive what Conte did with it previously. 

Just take a real look at the squad roster... it's  criminal. How the fuck have we fallen this far from the front soo quickly. 

The managers can't keep taking all of the blame. 

The club is run by a women who has refused the 80million pound sale of Broccoli head!!! If that doesn't ring alarm bells, then I don't know what does.

Mourinho's second coming killed Chelsea. I stand with Sarri, he is doing the best in the circumstances. look at Man Utd squad who are behind us in the league, which of their striker wouldn't be starting every game for us. Our bench had Gary Cahill and Zappacosta on the bench yesterday, at a point I smirked when Cahill was warming up yesterday. Thank God he bowed to pressure and gave Odion a chance, we can all see he is a good prospect but needs to be managed.

54 minutes ago, y10edn said:

Mourinho's second coming killed Chelsea. I stand with Sarri, he is doing the best in the circumstances. look at Man Utd squad who are behind us in the league, which of their striker wouldn't be starting every game for us. Our bench had Gary Cahill and Zappacosta on the bench yesterday, at a point I smirked when Cahill was warming up yesterday. Thank God he bowed to pressure and gave Odion a chance, we can all see he is a good prospect but needs to be managed.

Mourinho second coming didnt kill Chelsea at all. We brought Costa, Cesc and won title. Then Conte won another title with that squad and some additions. What followed is what killed Chelsea. 

Selling Costa without bringing quality striker. Selling Matic without bringing quality DM. Losing aging Terry without bringing or developing new top CB. Aging Willian, Pedro without bringing talented fresh blood. Not to mention fullbacks. The board fucked up the entire transition by keeping old wasted players, buying average players for big sums and buying absolutely shit players for even bigger sums. 

It all points to one, Marina. For every Kante or Hazard she or wheoever works on these deals has bought 300m of shite. 

United is in same boat. Spending on shit like Alexis, Fred etc.

Remember. Both City and Us needed full backs at the end of the 2017 season. 

City: Bought Walker, Mendy, and Danilo before August.

Chelsea: Bought Zappacosta on deadline day. 

Mourinho may have brought a toxic attitude, but he isn't the reason why we are in this situation. 

Still  has my backing. Continue to play youth. 

But if next season he does not improve from this season then he will go. 

Can't have 2 seasons like this, or regressed even worse. We need to see some improvement next season. 

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Mourinho second coming didnt kill Chelsea at all. We brought Costa, Cesc and won title. Then Conte won another title with that squad and some additions. What followed is what killed Chelsea. 

Selling Costa without bringing quality striker. Selling Matic without bringing quality DM. Losing aging Terry without bringing or developing new top CB. Aging Willian, Pedro without bringing talented fresh blood. Not to mention fullbacks. The board fucked up the entire transition by keeping old wasted players, buying average players for big sums and buying absolutely shit players for even bigger sums. 

It all points to one, Marina. For every Kante or Hazard she or wheoever works on these deals has bought 300m of shite. 

United is in same boat. Spending on shit like Alexis, Fred etc.

I disagree that Mourinho 2nd term is a short term thinking. We sold kdb, Lukaku, salah and signed much ready player s n Costa and fab. It gave us 2 title but now we are back to square one. 

10 hours ago, Nicco said:

He has started all PL matches since Cardiff, hasn't played a single good match in any of them and surely hasn't shown anything to prove the many points here that he should be above Pedro and Willian in the picking order, something most of you blamed Sarri for not seeing something so obvious.

It doesn't matter if his 18 I'm not blaming the kid but the fans who think they know all and insulted Sarri for not starting an 18 years old kid who clearly ain't ready to start in the PL above 2 veterans with experience. According to some of you CHO was supposed to steamroll that side and make us dangerous in attack which clearly was never the case.

Wait so CHO is actually not better than Willian and Pedro. 

People think football manager are stupied but we watch this player only for 90 min maximum every 3 days, whereas they watched them every day in training, analyse them in detail, what they are good at, what they are bad at. 

11 minutes ago, communicate said:

I disagree that Mourinho 2nd term is a short term thinking. We sold kdb, Lukaku, salah and signed much ready player s n Costa and fab. It gave us 2 title but now we are back to square one. 

Not only them, Bertrand, Mata, Luis or Romeu all could've been useful now.

18 hours ago, DDA said:

50% of me is Sarri out and other 50% is looking at the shit state that is our squad and feels harsh for blaming Sarri for this mess. In a way, it's quite astonishing how well he is doing with this squad and even more impressive what Conte did with it previously. 

Just take a real look at the squad roster... it's  criminal. How the fuck have we fallen this far from the front soo quickly. 

The managers can't keep taking all of the blame. 

The club is run by a women who has refused the 80million pound sale of Broccoli head!!! If that doesn't ring alarm bells, then I don't know what does.

For me the squad is not great but not terrible. If we keep Conte and bring a good striker in, we will be doing better than our current situation.

So is Conte is better manager than Sarri? Maybe but with this squad that Conte and Mou built the answer is 100% yes.

For me the question more on the long term. What kind of team that we want in 3 years in maybe post Hazard era. 

9 hours ago, Fernando said:

Still  has my backing. Continue to play youth. 

But if next season he does not improve from this season then he will go. 

Can't have 2 seasons like this, or regressed even worse. We need to see some improvement next season. 

I want to see Chelsea to play at least 90% like  his napoli team then if it fail in epl, he should get sacked. 

But so far we don't look like his napoli team at all. 

5 hours ago, communicate said:

I want to see Chelsea to play at least 90% like  his napoli team then if it fail in epl, he should get sacked. 

But so far we don't look like his napoli team at all. 

We dont have their talent tbh, and with Eden out the door and no replacement next season is going to be grim if we try and keep playing sorryball. If Puli is a bust, our wingers are in truly dire straights, as CHO is out for months and that leaves the two 30 somethings as only options other than an out of position RLC.

29 minutes ago, the wes said:

Nice comment on the video:
1. its his first season in charge

2. hes spent most of the season in the top 4

3. he reached the efl cup final

4. hes in the semis of the europa league

5. People say Unai Emery is having a good season yet Sarri is having a bad season when Sarri is above him in the league and achieved further in every cup competition (minus Europa where both teams are in the semis) i think hes done a brilliant job, expecting him to come in and instantly put chelsea top of the table in his first season is unrealistic. The league has arguably the best 2 managers in the world in it (klopp and pep) that have spent the past few years building up their teams. The amount of criticism he receives is totally unjustified and if he was to leave, then chelsea would be left in absolute shambles. No high end manager would go to a club that is banned from the transfer market for the next windows and ontop of that the way the fans and club has treated its last few managers is disgusting.

14 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Nice comment on the video:
1. its his first season in charge

2. hes spent most of the season in the top 4

3. he reached the efl cup final

4. hes in the semis of the europa league

5. People say Unai Emery is having a good season yet Sarri is having a bad season when Sarri is above him in the league and achieved further in every cup competition (minus Europa where both teams are in the semis) i think hes done a brilliant job, expecting him to come in and instantly put chelsea top of the table in his first season is unrealistic. The league has arguably the best 2 managers in the world in it (klopp and pep) that have spent the past few years building up their teams. The amount of criticism he receives is totally unjustified and if he was to leave, then chelsea would be left in absolute shambles. No high end manager would go to a club that is banned from the transfer market for the next windows and ontop of that the way the fans and club has treated its last few managers is disgusting.

Bare the strikers, we have a better team than arsenal..plus they have has and have so many injured players. Emery at least gets his teams to play faster, he at least can motivate them better, more hunger......he at least has a CV, he has shown to be much much more flexable with tactics and formations. Sarii is like an open book made for kids and read by adults.....its simply too easy to play us 95% of the time.

We swept everything under the carpet again; club issued the statement that the bust up after the burnley match has been dealt internaly between both clubs and staff.

No one from burnley will be punished by fa for calling Sarri fat italian. 

11 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Bare the strikers, we have a better team than arsenal..plus they have has and have so many injured players. Emery at least gets his teams to play faster, he at least can motivate them better, more hunger......he at least has a CV, he has shown to be much much more flexable with tactics and formations. Sarii is like an open book made for kids and read by adults.....its simply too easy to play us 95% of the time.

If he's so good at motivating players why do Arsenal have relegation form away? Why did he not win a single away game in his last season at Seville? Why did his Paris perform the biggest ever bottlejob?

41 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If he's so good at motivating players why do Arsenal have relegation form away? Why did he not win a single away game in his last season at Seville? Why did his Paris perform the biggest ever bottlejob?

After 6:1 at Barca with PSG he should just eat his coach license. It was embarrassing. 

33 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

After 6:1 at Barca with PSG he should just eat his coach license. It was embarrassing. 

i couldnt believe it when i saw it, epic bottle job by PSG, after winning 4-0 in the 1st leg, they had the obligation of going trough but as always they choke just like they did this season against United