Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Just now, Clockwork said:

Jardim actually has a great track record with young players, and benching senior players in favor of youth 

This is what I said as well. If we want youth then we should get coaches that are good for youth. The club don't care much about this and it is why we go for the managers that we go for. 

The club cannot ask for for youth if they hire the wrong managers for this. 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well the quality of those balls matter the most. I'm really worried now, he comes off as delusional recently and we have become unbelievably predictable The squad must be just as bemused and it shows.

Chris Sutton

Ex-Chelsea striker on BBC Radio 5 live

Sarri won’t survive tonight. Well he might until 9am tomorrow. If he does survive tonight, do you have to question the owner's ambition?

I remember Sarri saying we'll be better in the second half of the season. He’s done himself so much damage with the things he’s said. You can’t be beaten 4-0 by Bournemouth and humiliated by Man City. He signed Jorginho. They’re a one-trick pony.

The inside truth of Sarri's Napoli, how 'Sarri-ball' works & its biggest flaw exposed at Chelsea

The Blues head coach has struggled to implement his ideas at Stamford Bridge

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/napoli-chelsea-maurizio-sarri-future-15817778

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bring him back for 3 months and then sack him again!

You joke, but I'd have him back tomorrow if offered the option. Could drag us to a EL title and at least kick some of these players in the ass.

Give him a short 2 or 3 year contract and a summer to clear out the stench in the locker room. He'll have us respectable again. He'll desperately want to repair his image so surely wouldn't blow up the whole thing like he did at United.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I don't care for the defeat what got me angry is that he don't learn. Still keep picking Alonso. 

Because the alternative is even worse, he got shot of Willian from the lineup as soon as we got a striker in.

That"s not a defense of him, the last few weeks has made me seriously reavalute my opinion on him and i'm starting to lean towards him leaving but any manager will pick Alonso until we have a better alternative.

These all HAVE to go

dump all (some walk on frees, some are on loan to us)

its close to half a BILLION quid

and that is NOT counting the £100-125m or so we will get for Eden and CHO combined

There is your £600m or so again

it is time to start selling off that fucking loan army before we really get smashed when loan limits come

only keep the good youngsters (I removed all of them)

£600m buys a whole lot of fixing, IF we invest wisely

NONE of these players are worth keeping

NONE

3    Spain    DF    Marcos Alonso <<<<<< words escape how shit he is
5    Italy    MF    Jorginho  <<<< FRAUD
6    England    MF    Danny Drinkwater <<<<< Marina deserves the old Tyburn Tree in effigy for this one alone
8    England    MF    Ross Barkley <<< RLC is damn lucky to not make this list, wil still give RLC some time
11    Spain    FW    Pedro
13    Argentina    GK    Willy Caballero <<< we need HG
17    Croatia    MF    Mateo Kovačić (on loan from Real Madrid)
18    France    FW    Olivier Giroud
21    Italy    DF    Davide Zappacosta
22    Brazil    FW    Willian OUT OFF GONE
24    England    DF    Gary Cahill (captain)
28    Spain    DF    César Azpilicueta (vice-captain) <<<< I don't want to hear it, he is a spent force, true weak point, along with that cunt Alonso
30    Brazil    DF    David Luiz fuck off you assclown
33    Italy    DF    Emerson
—    Netherlands    MF    Marco van Ginkel <<< sell him back to PSV, hell give him away, he is a great guy and deserves better

Portugal    GK    Eduardo (to Vitesse until 30 June 2019)
Jamaica    DF    Michael Hector (to Sheffield Wednesday until 30 June 2019)
Czech Republic    DF    Tomáš Kalas (to Bristol City until 30 June 2019)
England    DF    Todd Kane (to Hull City until 30 June 2019)
United States    DF    Matt Miazga (to Reading until 30 June 2019)
Nigeria    DF    Kenneth Omeruo (to Leganés until 30 June 2019)
Ghana    DF    Baba Rahman (to Reims until 30 June 2019)

France    Kurt Zouma (to Everton until 30 June 2019)
France    MF    Tiémoué Bakayoko (to Milan until 30 June 2019)
Brazil    MF    Kenedy (to Newcastle United until 30 June 2019)
Nigeria    MF    Victor Moses (to Fenerbahçe until 30 June 2020)
Belgium    MF    Charly Musonda (to Vitesse until 30 June 2019)
Brazil    MF    Nathan (to Atlético Mineiro until 30 June 2019)
Serbia    MF    Danilo Pantić (to Partizan until 30 June 2019)
Croatia    MF    Mario Pašalić (to Atalanta until 30 June 2019)
Brazil    MF    Lucas Piazon (to Chievo until 30 June 2019)
Belgium    FW    Michy Batshuayi (to Crystal Palace until 30 June 2019)
Spain    FW    Álvaro Morata (to Atlético Madrid until 30 June 2020)

I don't see Sarri surviving much longer. The problem is however who would he be replaced with mid-season. I can't see many top target managers taking the job on in the middle of the season and the board would likely want time to sort out their next appointment.

That would almost certainly leave Zola in charge until the end of the season. I love Franco but I cannot see him having a positive change on the side, especially after having been working so close with Sarri this season.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Because the alternative is even worse, he got shot of Willian from the lineup as soon as we got a striker in.

That"s not a defense of him, the last few weeks has made me seriously reavalute my opinion on him and i'm starting to lean towards him leaving but any manager will pick Alonso until we have a better alternative.

How are you so convinced the alternative is worse? Even Emerson at his worst has shown he is not the disaster Alonso is.  Alonso is a weekly culprit. 

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

How are you so convinced the alternative is worse? Even Emerson at his worst has shown he is not the disaster Alonso is.  Alonso is a weekly culprit. 

Emerson at his worst is MILES beyond Alonso

and Emerson is shit

Alonso is literally the first Chelsea player I hate

I fucking hate everything about him, literally

including the fact he is a fucking murderer

I'm sat here trying my hardest to convince myself to not turn on Sarri but after tonight.... I don't think I can. 

I am prepared to at least give any manager a full season or two to change things up and the players are pathetic but the line up week in week out is a joke and he doesnt know how to change it up. He really doesn't seem all that as a manager.

The players are too toxic for him to make good.