Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

On 17/02/2019 at 6:15 AM, Nicco said:

We should rehire Di Matteo at the end of the day he has a CL so according to you guys he is great. Truth is Zidane is a bang average manager who happened to play for a Madrid favored like mad by the refs. Sarri has his flaws but already showed his worth at Empoli and Napoli, yes he didn't win shit but no fucking manager in the world would win something in Italy with Juventus powerhorse.

Sarri is a very good coach but is stubborn which goes against him. I think the English media pressure got to him and is working tight right now.

I cant believe such post received many likes as this one, its a proof this forum is full of fools again.

Comparing Di Matteo and Zidane, just look how Real won their 3 trophies and how RDM won his one (basically a miracle), and according to you and the fools who like your post, Sarri is a better manager than Zidane...right.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Chelsea need to find the back of the net first, and sort out Alonso’s comical defencing before we can have a leg of a chance.

We couldn't find the back of the net with the Hubble telescope never mind a football

The frustrating thing is, even if Sarri is sacked, the same players will be here, and there is zero trust in the board to replace them when they are rejecting 60 million bids for Willian!

I think there's no harm in saying this club won't compete for top honors for a while. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The frustrating thing is, even if Sarri is sacked, the same players will be here, and there is zero trust in the board to replace them when they are rejecting 60 million bids for Willian!

I think there's no harm in saying this club won't compete for top honors for a while. 

So lets sack all players and keep Sarri.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I found Sarri's next team

Serie C club Pro Piacenza expelled from league after 20-0 loss

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/italian-serie-c1-a/story/3778054/serie-c-club-pro-piacenza-expelled-from-league-after-20-0-loss

at least with sarri they could probably get 60% possession with 7 players

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Hahaha! You’re right there!

At least Zidane won trophies. What has Sarri won? Until Sarri wins a bloody trophy in his life, Zidane is better than him by default. 

“But But But! He had best players!” You do know players have egos right? Thinking they are better than anyone. Look at Willian for example. Ronaldo has an ego, Ramos has an ego etc. Yet they respect Zidane because he has been through it. He dealt with those ego players in the dressing room. And, sorry, you cannot fluke a CL three times in a row. In fact, no club in history has EVER won it back to back until Zidane came along.

So Zidane is an upgrade to Sarri. Will he do better at Chelsea? It’s a gamble I admit, but I’ll take anything at this point because Sarriball is dead, and Sarri is absolutely clueless.

As if Willian will start banging them in and Alonso will turn into Roberto Carlos. 

Appointing Zidane will do fuck all if the likes of Alonso, Willian, Pedro, Luiz, Zappacosta, and Drinkwater are still playing at this club. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

As if Willian will start banging them in and Alonso will turn into Roberto Carlos. 

Appointing Zidane will do fuck all if the likes of Alonso, Willian, Pedro, Luiz, Zappacosta, and Drinkwater are still playing at this club. 

We won the league with Moses as a starter. With the right formation and usage, we can at least get top4

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Is Zidane stubborn? I’m sure he will turn to the youth who would display better performances than the dross.

:lol:

Zidane will do fuck all with this team. Mad how you can't see the utter dross at our disposal. 

We are genuinely 5 or 6 signings from competing again. And even then we are full of deadweight. 

4 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

We won the league with Moses as a starter. With the right formation and usage, we can at least get top4

Comparing a top coach like Conte who can motivate and improve players to jokes like Zidane who need offsides to get past Juventus and Bayern, sure.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That's true but the thing is, that only happened in the second half of last season. Take that away and Conte actually wasn't that stubborn in making changes. His in-game management, especially in his first season, was great. Sarri hasn't done none any of that at all!

What Conte did it was more of a statement to the board and he payed with his job. 

I really wanted the guy to continue and after seeing how things are now, its just ludicrous to get rid of him for this. 

But again the person who made such decisions should resigned if Sarri is sack. 

You can't keep your job doing such things.