Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

His coaching record has been terrible. Hes got experience of being around the club and having success but as a coach or a manager, hes done nothing of note.

Apart from the one decent season he had at West Ham (think it was 2008/09), yeah, Zola has been poor in his managerial career.

Just now, laeth said:

Man, I really hope we don't sack Sarri. I would really like to see how we do next season with a few new players, even if we don't make top 4 this year. I'm so fed up of the in-out-in-out of the managers. 

I hope we do. Just because we have been too trigger-happy in the past does not mean we should not sack the worst coach we have had since i started follwing Chelsea. I think not even AVB was that bad, with him we at least usually scored a goal. Keeping a shit coach just to make a point is a bad idea. 

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Conte used to do my head in sometimes too when he would do subs at 80/85 mins.

I know it can be a good way to break up the opponents play if they are getting the upper hand and we are winning or to just waste time but still used to wind me up.

I like the idea of Zidame for that and <AYBE because he could be an attraction to bring in some high profile players.

But it still worries me that he has never had to re build a team and that is basically what needs to happen.

I still want Sarri to succeed and the players heads and hearts realize the situation and get their shit together.

I think IF ZZ was 100% backed with players he wanted, he might relish it, but there are huge issues.

Language (his lack of English), turgid board, Hazard/CHO leaving, and possible 2 year transfer and Euro bans incoming. 

Hopefully we find out soon about the bans, so we can do massive business this summer. If we do nothing much and the bans hit, we are so fucked. 

The 2020-21 season may see us in bottom half of the table.

Luiz would be 34, Cahill 35, Azpi 31, Alonso 30, Giroud 34, Drinkwater 31, Higuain 33, Willian 32, Pedro 33.

None only are none of those good enough NOW, imagine them 2 years older and with another 4000 to 6000 minutes off the tyre tread.

If Wolves keep adding players (and keep Neves) and Everton or Watford or Leicester get their teams dialed in, we will be in deep shit. 

I don't understand who appointed him it never won a trophy. 

I don't understand his tactics.. His subs nothing. 

I feel sorry for him in the sense can't be nice to be booed but at the same time.. 

Kyle: I cannot see how Sarri can survive this. You can lose but they keep losing with a wimper. No away goal in the league In 2019. Emphatic defeats to Arsenal, Bournemouth, City and now United and bringing on Zappacosta for Azplicueta when 2-0 down it's awful.

The only thing I realy realy dont get are same subs over and over and over. 

Lets say Alonso and Willian play because we have limited squad, CHO isnt ready blah blah. 

But same changes again and again?

There is literaly no excuse what so ever for that shit. This has nothing to do with players underperforming or available players, but it has to do with how narrow minded and uncreative Sarri is. 

If he loses to City in final, its time for sack.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Chelsea need to find the back of the net first, and sort out Alonso’s comical defencing before we can have a leg of a chance.

Nah don't think we have a chance. Just might keep them from scoring for more then 5 minutes this time round.. Maybe 10?!