Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I don't get mad at the subs like a lot of fans. 

We saw how Conte would be stubborn with that as well. 

Conte would always wait till a particular time to make changes. 

I remember how people used to be mad at that. 

So I don't bother with that. What does get me is the same pattern over and over again without not changing or learned anything from the past mistakes. 

20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't get mad at the subs like a lot of fans. 

We saw how Conte would be stubborn with that as well. 

Conte would always wait till a particular time to make changes. 

I remember how people used to be mad at that. 

That's true but the thing is, that only happened in the second half of last season. Take that away and Conte actually wasn't that stubborn in making changes. His in-game management, especially in his first season, was great. Sarri hasn't done none any of that at all!

This is Maurizio Sarri's last game at Chelsea. The Italian job is over for them. How can it last? There's a way to lose a game. But they're out without a whimper. The fans have turned on him. What's positive about Sarri and Chelsea? Why risk them taking charge of a game against Manchester City? He's done.

True true

Just now, Jason said:

Zola may be a club legend but I genuinely wonder what does he even contribute in this team, especially after seeing his Sarri-esque comments on Friday.

His coaching record has been terrible. Hes got experience of being around the club and having success but as a coach or a manager, hes done nothing of note.

Just now, Jason said:

Zola may be a club legend but I genuinely wonder what does he even contribute in this team, especially after seeing his Sarri-esque comments on Friday.

This is why gutted he came here. Should've stayed away and not been a part of this shit storm.