Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mateo Kovacic

Unionjack
Followers 2

Just now, Artandur said:

yeah i agree, i dont think we'll sign a rw. I'm just saying the position is still an issue.

Yeah possibly but I think once we get going properly Willian and Pedro will be better than under Antonio. Particularly Pedro think he will be a goal threat more than anything else.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think it’s a bit early to be making comparisons like this but it will give us a much more competitive and technical midfield than we’ve had in years, which coupled with Sarri and his philosophy should give us something good this season. But again CF and left back is maybe still an issue.

It will honestly be our most technical midfield in years. It will soften the blow of not replacing morata with a finisher for me. At least one part of the team will be complete (midfield)

Just now, whats happening said:

if we bring kepa, kovacic and fekir how are we standing with hg players. we cant sell all of drinkwater, rlc, moses etc...

Bakayoko RLC Batshuayi going out on loan...hoping for a last minute willian/martial swap

As I said before we can buy him after the loan https://www.alfredopedulla.com/retroscena-kepa-promosso-sarri-ora-sconto-clausola-kovacic/

Chelsea asked Bilbao for a discount, they refused, so Chelsea decided to activate the full clause. Other targets (Butland, Oblak) are just agents sorting contracts. Real value Kovacic at €60-70m if Chelsea want to sign him permanently. (After his loan.)

I want him at Chelsea since I saw his highlights when he was 17. I am trying not to get too excited but this is too good.

Real Madrid have offered to loan Mateo Kovacic to Chelsea in order to persuade them to sell Thibaut Courtois, according to Sky sources.

get it done Chelsea board 😊😊😊

1 minute ago, manpe said:

What type of player is he? What's his style, what are his strenths and weaknesses (please no whoscored screenshots)?

From what I saw at Inter he is an all-rounded midfielder. Excels at passing and dribbling, and is capable of defence. I'd say he is stronger at carrying the ball than passing but that is okay, as Chelsea currently lack a 'midfield carrier'. He'd compliment Jorginho and Kante well, though that could be said about a lot of players (and for a lot to fail). 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and locked this topic