• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Great play by Hazard and a fine penalty too. Let's not stop playing now!

That was pure class from Hazard. The way he received the ball, accelerated and won the pen, and scored then. Stunning.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We haven't touched the ball since the goal and this is a mourinho team. 90% possession in the last 5 mins. I'm fed up with Conte and his tactics

We lost the same game at Old Trafford this season this way.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

We haven't touched the ball since the goal and this is a mourinho team. 90% possession in the last 5 mins. I'm fed up with Conte and his tactics

Pisses me off too. This United side is so poor, we should be adding more pressure on them and giving Hazard the ball in the right areas.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Has Fabregas ever scored from a free kick? No, okay so why is he taking free kicks then? Free kicks are literally the one reason why Alonso is on the pitch

2 seasons ago against West Ham actually

It would not surprise me to see Jones score today. A player who should have seen a red card.

Anyway, yet again we dropped off after scoring first. We are asking for trouble, they will get closer eventually.

We're surrendering far too much possession to them and showing them far too much respect. Cesc needs to get on the ball and start linking play. So far our whole attacking approach is to smack the ball up to Giroud and hoping he can bring Hazard into play. It's not working well because Giroud is often being double marked.

We also haven't been able to get our wingbacks into the game offensively at all. We need to show a bit more ambition going forward or we're just inviting a mistake or freak goal.