My Blue Dream....business to get done this summer

Vesper

in my dreams, i won't do only a market but also how I would treat some young for their development!
1) I don't recall yet players like RLC or Mount (yes he is very good but here he can't player always so I prefer let him out for a year longer)
 Instead I Keep in first team youth like Ampadu or Odoi (becouse here he can improve and next year go out for 1-2 season, instead if they go out already this season couldn't play and lost 1 year)
2) Market:  take on sure that next menager will be Sarri i will go for 4-3-3!
In market I go to sell several  useless players and take 2-3 very good; could seem that the rose will be short but i think not and Sarri is always to use 14-15 players so have 23-26 players will be only a problems for reason like unsodisfaction!
of course the formation will be change not only 4-3-3 and some players can play in more position!
so Market,
Sales:
Willian (to United) for at least £55B
Pedro £25B
Bakayoko £30B
Drinkwater £ 25B
Cahill + LUIZ about £40B
Moses or Zappacosta £20B
Morata ( i will use him for switch to try getting Dybala) or £ 55B
Other  5-6 players like piazon, [...] about £20B
total= £215B (without morata)

purchase
-Mikinkovic savic about £90B
-Icardi about £85B
- (a dream) Dybala about Morata + £60B or other great player near £100B - £55B (morata sales)
- other player (£50B)
total= £225B

First Team with 21 Players, 3GK plus 18 others!

TEAM.PNG

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/09/2018 at 4:41 PM, DavidLuizFan said:

hahahaha yep, exactly my thoughts.

Number one, this was done in February, when Conte still looked to probably be the manager and I was positing players for that 3 4 3 system.

Of course there we some tweeks done as the actual window progressed, and players shit out (Musonda for one) BUT the only really over-the-top (Over-the-top in terms of zero chance we even make a bid and less than that that they would be sold: we DID make a bid on SMS (remember I said either or between him and Saul) things on there were Saúl Ñíguez (who I rate 2nd best pure CMF in world, behind Kroos) and Alaba (best fullback, period, regardless of LB or RB) I also said Alex Sandro was an option, and to sell Alonso (and Real Madrid really want him) so those were not out of the realm of possibility. Alex Sandro will not be put up by me anymore, as If we did buy him next summer, we only get a year and a half out of him until he hits 30, and fullbacks poof hard after they hit 30.The ONLY 2 LB's over 28 on planet atm who are still remotely world class are Marcelo and Jordi Alba.

GK I was proven to be correct (other than a swap) as Courtois did leave and we DID try to buy Oblak, then went and got Kepa, who at the time, I thought had a 150m euro buyout clause (the spanish media misreported this and later in spring corrected it).

Icardi we could have had for £98m from July 1 to July 15, 2018, as he had a 2 weeks window with that release clause. He or Martial remain my two top striker picks.

CB, we ended up going for Rugani instead of Romagnoli, but they are close, either works for me. In terms of tweeks now, post window, I would go for Pavard as by far best realistic one left (although Rudiger neck ripper may have fucked us on him, grrrr), with Romagnoli 2nd.

Koulibaly Is always going to be included (or WAS) in my list of CB's. Next summer's last time (and maybe not even then as Napoli will never sell him to us and he is getting too old to warrant 80m, 90m) that I will put him up. I probably will not, as if we did buy him,we only get 2 years out of him before he hits 30.

RB I was spot on with Djibril Sidibé or Elseid Hysaj (would prefer Álvaro Odriozola, but Real Madrid is going to grab him)  real DID grab Odriozola, and Hysaj DOES want to come here, if that cunt De Laurentiis doesn't block it. João Cancelo would have been perfect RB for Sarriball, but Juve grabbed him, and we long ago fucked up the truly best option (and 2nd best RB in world, after Kimmich) in Sergi Roberto. I stick with the same 3 for next summer targets in Sidibe and Hysaj amd a stab at Cancelo (pipe dream now).

LB, IF we sell Alonso, I see only 4 adequate and realistic ones out there, (in order) Ryan Sessegnon, Alex Telles, José Gayà, and Alejandro Grimaldo.

Manu Trigueros to replace Fabregas was hardly a pipe dream, we could have done that. Very similar players, and he is 4 and half years younger than Cesc. 

RW I stand by Chiesa 100%, but also move Baily up to first option there, as Chiesa actually is a right footer who now prefers LW,and Bailey is a left footer who prefers RW. Berardi has not progressed as much, but would be a bargain at this point, but I will not put him up anymore.

I stand by, also, ever sale demand, except for Barkley (due to Sarri now manager) and also perhaps, Alonso (I still would sell him if he get HUGE offer from RM and buy Telles). I would of course now add Morata, unless he comes good.

Updated Blue Dream

Buy

CB Pavard or Romagnoli (forget Koulibaly)

CB IF we do not move Azpi to CB, then for the 2nd CB buy its down to the two giants, Jonathan Tah (22) and Nikola Milenkovic (20), both 1.95m or

Rúben Dias, 21yo from Benfica

Malang Sarr, 19yo from Nice

Panagiotis Retsos 20yo from Bayer Leverkusen

for me atm

maybe toss in Manuel Akanji from Dortmund as another option, or Felix Uduokhai, 21yo from Wolfsburg  or Emanuel Mammana of Zenit, 22yo Argentinian/Italian, or Duje Caleta-Car Olympique Marseille, a 21yo Croatian

RB  Elseid Hysaj or make a real stab at João Cancelo (super hard pull as Juve just signed him) Sidibe is a step down, but last really good option

LB Alex Telles or Ryan Sessegnon (forget Alex Sandro) this is IF we sell Alonso to RM

CMF buy Kovacic on perm basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMF Amadou Haidara (my first choice) or Nicolò Barella or Roberto Gagliardini or Manu Trigueros

AMF (IF we do sell Barkley or RLC) Talisca or Kai Havertz

RW Leon Bailey or  Federico Bernardeschi, step down, Suso

LW Chiesa (if Hazard goes) or Asensio (forced into Hazard deal perhaps) or even better from RM, (I am in minority on this one) Vinícius Júnior

CF Icardi or Martial or even BATS!! (why we loaned him out is fucking driving me crazy crazy!)

with

only other realistic options (each is speculative)

Ciro Immobile, who turns 30 in February 2020 (so long term contract issue), and if Lazio loses SMS next summer, zero chance they also let Ciro go in same window and even less than zero in january window

Timo Werner (still not sure if he is the real deal, massively expensive gamble and if Werner shows huge this year, Bayern will grab him)

Andrea Belotti (see Werner, and he had a shit year last year)

Lautaro Martínez (Inter, and they JUST signed him, even less of chance than Immobile or Icardi IMHO)

Patrick Cutrone (again, so not proven, massive gamble and will Milan even remotely want to sell?, no)

and the newest addition 

Krzysztof Piatek, but again, not proven, regardless of massive start and Barca REALLY want him, I think we would have to guarantee him a starting position

That's it. All others will not be sold to us unless we bid INSANE money (and probably not even then, especially if we again have no CL) or are 30yo or older (Lewa, Higs, Cavani, Suarez, etc).

Sell

Cahill

Luiz

Zouma

Marcos Alonso (if right price and if we can get Alex Telles or Ryan Sessegnon in)

Cesc Fàbregas

Danny Drinkwater

Victor Moses

Davide Zappacosta

Tiémoué Bakayoko

Willian

Álvaro Morata (unless he comes good)

Tammy Abraham (if right price)

Marco van Ginkel

Lucas Piazon

Baba Rahman (I would LOVE to give him a shot at LB in Sarriball though)

I stand by all of this

cheers