• Zappacosta
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

If I were Conte I'd be sending on Giroud and Hudson Odoi before 60th minute because we need something. Hazard and Pedro arent really offering anything. Wing backs aren't offering anything. Pity we've 10 men makes it more difficult to introduce two of them but yeah surely we'll get some sort of change, we need to wake up and 2 changes like that would do it.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Mike Dean has always loved to bury us. I remember when he did not give 3 clear pens in 2008 vs ManU and blew off a freekick just in front of the box before halftime

Mike Dean is a fucking disgrace to English football. I can't stand him... 

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

Hahahaha. Great stuff.

You won't find a greater Mikel critic than me, but he makes Obi look like Busquets.

Hope he never plays again.

I have to object concerning you being the greater mikel critic...:P 

agree with the rest though :)

I’ve always thought mikel could only do the very simple... well Baka does not seem capable of doing the simple at all.

Cahill, Baka, Zappacosta, and Pedro should never be anything more than subs. They are not good enough to start for Chelsea. Until these players are replaced in the XI's we put out we will not be anything more than an average to poor side.

Giving Cahill the captaincy was a disgrace since he now seems nearly undroppable when he's fit.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am not really sure what is better - having a season without European football (Europa League) completely or playing in the Europa League...

For me no mate not that fucking "No Body's Cup" please don't let them dump us in that.

Seriously, I want to punch my tv every time I watch Cahill on the ball. He's like a fucking panicked donkey. He shits himself and plays himself into trouble nearly every time he gets it.