Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper
Followers 11

Yes, my parents had a flat on the Peak. I have been to Shenzhen multiple times.[emoji3]
in my profile I have a pic of me in front of Choi Hung Estate from 2 years ago

Small world innit ;)

We’re seriously off topic now lol.
  • Like 2
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcos Alonso to Hudson-Odoi: “Bayern Munich? We are Chelsea, another great team, the Premier League is the most competitive league in the world, I don’t know why someone would go to Bayern Munich” Ha

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59 minutes than Willian has since October.

At last a manager speaking clearly, straight and not dodging questions.  

Posted Images

Because CHO topic is so depressing[emoji20]

It is, unknown destiny sucks. If he leaves still in the summer then basically we’re developing players for Bayern like a feeder club. The only consolation is that he indeed helps in our winger situation.
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

It is, unknown destiny sucks. If he leaves still in the summer then basically we’re developing players for Bayern like a feeder club. The only consolation is that he indeed helps in our winger situation.

Thats a bit of a odd statement to make mate no offence. For me, every club tries to develop or maximize the performances of every player they have so it improves the team or the squad. If we didnt want to develop CHO there would be something horribly wrong because the talent is there and can affect games. Every player can still be improved regardless of age. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Thats a bit of a odd statement to make mate no offence. For me, every club tries to develop or maximize the performances of every player they have so it improves the team or the squad. If we didnt want to develop CHO there would be something horribly wrong because the talent is there and can affect games. Every player can still be improved regardless of age. 

Drinkwater

WickedSpeedyBlackandtancoonhound-size_re

• Like 1
Just now, Special Juan said:

Looks like he will walk on a free then, or for some shit £10m desperation sale in January 2020, probably as the 2 year t-bans hit:(

I am sure Uli Hoeneß is looking for Amapdu's, Reece Jame's, and maybe Tomori's cell numbers as I type this.

Dynamics of feeder clubs in Europe

https://www.livemint.com/Sports/BfbjefUP7p2A66pxiK9RjL/Dynamics-of-feeder-clubs-in-Europe.html

Image result for chelsea bayern

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not going to be shocked if he does something stupid, especially come summer and we slap him and those Bavarian cunts down

this whole situ is not going to end well for us at all

fuck Bayern

• Like 4

“He’s going nowhere” – Another Chelsea star attempts to convince Hudson-Odoi not to leave for Bayern

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/01/hes-going-nowhere-another-chelsea-star-attempts-convince-hudson-odoi-not-leave-bayern/

snip

“He’s going nowhere – he’s a special talent, a very good player and is staying with us. Of course he is only 18 but he can improve a lot and in the future can become one of the best players in the world.

It’s difficult not to think about Bayern Munich because they are a great team as well but for me, his future is here. He has to stay because he knows the club, and I am sure he will play more.”

Willian

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

Would kill for a 1999 to 2002 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink right about now. 95 goals in 3 years for club (88) and country (7)

Right proper number 9

nintchdbpict0003503072001-e1504824516782.jpg?strip=all&w=655&quality=100

He's the main reason why I became a Chelsea fan :) 

• Like 4