Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

We might as well accept it. He is not going to change his mind. He wants to go, we have been offered big money that may significantly reduce in summer. We're giving him more chances recently but his mind has already been made up. Even if he does play here, it will always be on and off if he was to sign a new contract. Bayern, the level of opponents will be better and let's be honest, he is joining a top team where he prob will play his favoured position too.

7 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Back to youth team for a year and a half and move on. Use it as a deterrent for similar behavior in the future.

Don't get bullied by a kid, his agent, or another club.

Would have to say I agree. He clearly didnt see a long term future at Chelsea when he signed that 3 year pro contract, which was probably a smart move as he hasnt featured regularly but after Bayern talking about him publically and a transfer request, drag it out, we didnt pay for him so we arent suffering by making him see out his contract.

I don't blame CHO if he really wants to seek more game time elsewhere but his and Hazard's future situation are really annoying. Too much focus on these matters off the pitch. Can we like sort them out ASAP? So exasperating to see players not 100% committed to being at the club.

Let him go and get Pepe/Bailey/Fekir/Chucky in his place and maybe Sancho in a couple years to fix our HG woes. I didn't want him to leave at the beginning but now I don't care anymore and since he thinks he is better than right now, chances are he will flop. Also if he doesn't Bayern will never sell him to one of our rivals so fuck him and be done with it.

Just now, Jason said:

Can't wait for us to sign Danny Drinkwater-esque players!

Since summer we have signed Kepa, Jorginho, Kovacic, Pulisic all top tier potential players. Hope I don't jinx it but it looks like we might be on the right track again.