Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

36 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I would rather he is impatient than watching the piss poor willian serving the entire team every week..

Why is he the owner now, or even the manager? Does he get to choose which should start? Better yet, has he done more than Willian in football?

If the answer is NO to all the above, perhaps yeah he should be patient especially when the club is promising him minutes and higher wages?

He may even learn a thing or two from Willian... <gasp> like not give up the football when the team is building an attack? ;) 

He looks really good on the ball and has that youth restlessness which all fans love, but he needs time to start influencing games the way we want him to. It's not going to happen overnight.

Just now, Robchels said:

Why is he the owner now, or even the manager? Does he get to choose which should start? Better yet, has he done more than Willian in football?

If the answer is NO to all the above, perhaps yeah he should be patient especially when the club is promising him minutes and higher wages?

He may even learn a thing or two from Willian... <gasp> like not give up the football when the team is building an attack? ;) 

He looks really good on the ball and has that youth restlessness which all fans love, but he needs time to start influencing games the way we want him to. It's not going to happen overnight.

Yes I do agree with some of your stated points...but the fact is willian is abysmally terrible...the fact that Sarri keeps persisting with him and other shit players in the squad sums up the reason we are gradually sliding down the league table...willian is SHIT....

12 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Yes I do agree with some of your stated points...but the fact is willian is abysmally terrible...the fact that Sarri keeps persisting with him and other shit players in the squad sums up the reason we are gradually sliding down the league table...willian is SHIT....

Yeah I don't agree that Willian is shit. I think he is not great, but not shit. Thought he was a lot better than Eden against Arsenal for example. And a hell lot better than Pedro who had a shocker.

My fear is that folks here are expecting way too much from a 18yo regardless how talented he might be. A misjudgment here can actually hinder his development.

When things are not great, you play the senior players who are used to occasional slumps. Players you can rely on (key words). Yes, you should definitely try the youngsters to see if they can contribute here and there, but do not rely on them.

The next manager will start the same players... the same way the manager before did. Because they are the best players the manager can rely on. At some point, if CHO impresses he will get more and more minutes. It's the natural progression and it has happened the same like a 1000x before.

Perhaps folks here are too young to have followed many youngster's careers, but as a gremio supporter, I've seen quite a few of "the next" ronaldinhos. The last one happened to like Cheeseburgers a bit too much... (somewhere in Manchester). ;) They all fail (the ones who do... majority actually) in a myriad of different ways.

Now because Bayern is in the mix we will have to put him on higher wages. Yes, money is a big part of being a "professional" footballer.

19 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Yeah I don't agree that Willian is shit. I think he is not great, but not shit. Thought he was a lot better than Eden against Arsenal for example. And a hell lot better than Pedro who had a shocker.

My fear is that folks here are expecting way too much from a 18yo regardless how talented he might be. A misjudgment here can actually hinder his development.

When things are not great, you play the senior players who are used to occasional slumps. Players you can rely one (key words). Yes, you should definitely try the youngsters to see if they can contribute here and there, but do not rely on them.

The next manager will start the same players... the same way the manager before did. Because they are the best players the manager can rely on. At some point, if CHO impresses he will get more and more minutes. It's the natural progression and it has happened the same like a 1000x before.

Perhaps folks here are too young to have followed many youngster's careers, but as a gremio supporter, I've seen quite a few of "the next" ronaldinhos. The last one happened to like Cheeseburgers a bit too much... (somewhere in Manchester). ;) They all fail (the ones who do... majority actually) in a myriad of different ways.

Now because Bayern is in the mix we will have to put him on higher wages. Yes, money is a big part of being a "professional" footballer.

If you don't agree willian is shit...it doesn't dissuade the fact that he is Shit...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

If you don't agree willian is shit...it doesn't dissuade the fact that he is Shit...

The only fact here is that your claim, that he is shit, is a mere opinion, but never a fact.

And I thought only my president had a problem with that... :) 

2 hours ago, Robchels said:

He’s not patient enough and I am disappointed he’s is allegedly forcing his exit.

you asked. ;)

Doctor had patients, Chelsea young player should not have patience.

Chelsea Manager is precarious, Sarri cannot predict how long he can stay in Chelsea as manager.

How does Sarri and the club give any promise for his playing time?

11 hours ago, wilander said:

Doctor had patients, Chelsea young player should not have patience.

Chelsea Manager is precarious, Sarri cannot predict how long he can stay in Chelsea as manager.

How does Sarri and the club give any promise for his playing time?

Fair point.

Probably something CHO and his agent (and family) are considering.

Cho can choose to be more patient, or show more patience, like you seem to prefer tho. It’s his choice.

On 19/01/2019 at 5:00 AM, Unionjack said:

So Bayern are willing to pay him equal and more than Kimnich, Sule, Tolisso!!

Lets hope it pisses Kimnich and Sule off enough they might want to come here.

I see Tolisso's name I twitch in rage at the board:rant:

Callum Hudson-Odoi will reject Chelsea’s offer of a new £85,000-a-week contract, Sky Sports News understands.

Bayern Munich have made four bids for the 18-year-old winger - the latest of which met Chelsea's £35m valuation.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

At this point i think we have to aknowledge the fact that CHO apart from one game vs shit opposition in EL and one vs shit opposition in the FA Cup has done fuck all this season, one goal in 500mins, that's worse than Willia. I hate Willian as much as everyone here, but if I were in Sarri's position and I got a toothless Willian vs a toothless CHO I would also decide for Willian, bc there you at least know what you are getting. Even if I disapprove of his managerial ability, it is the board's fault he is not tied down to a long-term contract and a manager should not be forced in his selection by how shit the board manages the contracts.

Even at Bayern I doubt he will play much more in his first 2 years there and needs to impress with the sub cameos and he has never made an impact at all when coming on as a sub. Everyone, including himself is obviously believing his mega hype. I think we should hold out for one more offer and then sell. Give him another contract offer of like 90k just to maybe get bayern to offer him more and fuck up their wage structure but sell him for 40m+add ons. With how stupidly they already went out in public they can not back out of this deal now.

The fact we are asking the question as to why he isn't starting over Willian tells everyone how bad Willian is. His goal record is not a surprise, he's hardly had a kick of the ball so I am really not sure how you think that's comparable in anyway. Also, how can we judge CHO as 'toothless' surely he can only be judged that based on a run of games, which he hasn't had. What we get with Willian is bang average performances every week, the odd very slight show of something half decent and yet we still won't allow CHO a little avenue into even trying to achieve something in this team. He's not been tied down because the lad is probably asking the same question as millions of CFC fans all over the world as to why should he not be allowed to play when the people ahead of you are not good enough.

Bayern have probably said "come here and you will play and we will develop you" that alone is massive attraction. How you can claim he hasn't made an impact is madness, how is expected to rip up a game when hes getting cameo roles of 10-15 minutes every week, sometimes not even that. I don't think it's anything to do with the kid believing his own hype, I actually think for once he believes in himself and his talent, and if he's not getting chance to show it here then I can't blame him.

How many times it has to be said I do not know, but the players he should be replacing in Pedro/Willian are not doing it. The Forest appearance was enough to say 'start me' 'give me a go' and the fact nigh on every week people on here and fans in the ground and worldwide can predict he gets dropped for Willian for the next match day game tells you everything, it's nothing to do with Willian being better, it's the manager getting it wrong, and he's doing it time and time again. This club is one of the worst run clubs in the world when it comes to doing business, allowing young lads to flourish and getting big decisions totally wrong, this CHO situation will rank as possibly one of the worst if he's allowed to go. 

If CHO is sold, the biggest injustice will be one single annoyance...he was never given a real go whilst under-performers were allowed to continually do so.