Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Has Hudson-Odoi’s career reached another crossroads?

https://theathletic.com/2081646/2020/09/22/callum-hudson-odoi-chelsea-lampard-future/

on — or the possibility of Hudson-Odoi going elsewhere for the campaign might just become a reality.

Hes been at more crossroads than Robert Johnson! (Was going to say Meg Richardson but you have to be old and English to understand that reference)

You definitely have a contract stating you have to mention mount in any comment regardless of the thread. [emoji23]
In this case, Mount is clearly in front of CHO as a winger BU. He was that last season and he still is in this season. I am just stating the facts

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I think he'd play even less at Bayern than at Chelsea. They have Gnabry, Sane and Coman already ffs.

Bayern need a 4th choice winger to play backup and are looking at the loan market to do that. They'd most certainly demand an option to buy so from Chelsea's perspective it's a lose-lose situation. Either he can't get a game and comes back having wasted another year on the bench or he somehow manages to become better than their already world-class options on the wings and make Chelsea/Lampard look like mugs when they buy him off.

even CHO want to play regularly,,there's not in bayern at this moment. he can choose one of mid table PL or Bundesliga club such as Everton (Don Carlo always good with young player) or Leipzig (Neglesmann is good coach and they play CL), there will be guarantee much minutes for him. but,,from our perspective it's better for him to stay,,Puli-Ziyech can't always stay fit for almost 50 games this season...

28 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

even CHO want to play regularly,,there's not in bayern at this moment. he can choose one of mid table PL or Bundesliga club such as Everton (Don Carlo always good with young player) or Leipzig (Neglesmann is good coach and they play CL), there will be guarantee much minutes for him. but,,from our perspective it's better for him to stay,,Puli-Ziyech can't always stay fit for almost 50 games this season...

Dont you worry! We have Mountnaldo to cover for them :D

Somebody explain to me how on Earth Mount is considered a better player than Odoi by Frank..?
What, because he presses well!
Utter shyte.
Odoi is better in every other aspect of the game.

That's not close to being true though is it.

As I have said numerous times. I would have played CHO vs Brighton.

But I don't get why it's seen as outrageous he hasn't started as if he has shown he has been quality in the last 18 months when given the chances. He hasn't. Mount is better at a lot of aspects. The game plan vs Liverpool doesn't make it outrageous with that selection.

CHO will hopefully stay and get his chances and I hope he takes them.

But I love how everyone is just writing off effort levels as if it means nothing. If every player had mounts effort we would have won a lot more games last year.

But it is getting mega boring having to defend 21 year old Mason mount vs the hate he's getting from some small portion of Chelsea fans.

51 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

That's not close to being true though is it.

As I have said numerous times. I would have played CHO vs Brighton.

But I don't get why it's seen as outrageous he hasn't started as if he has shown he has been quality in the last 18 months when given the chances. He hasn't. Mount is better at a lot of aspects. The game plan vs Liverpool doesn't make it outrageous with that selection.

CHO will hopefully stay and get his chances and I hope he takes them.

But I love how everyone is just writing off effort levels as if it means nothing. If every player had mounts effort we would have won a lot more games last year.

But it is getting mega boring having to defend 21 year old Mason mount vs the hate he's getting from some small portion of Chelsea fans.

It has nothing to do with hate. I do not hate Mount. I really like the lad in all truth but for me, he isn't as gifted as Odoi on the ball. I agree, the effort he shows in games is tremendous but he also has many flaws in his game... his lack of vision being his biggest problem. Odoi has better vision and overall better footballing brain. If Callum could get a real run of games without injury or interruption, I truly feel he would keep Mount of the team. All this being said, I can't see it happening now. His days may be numbered.

It has nothing to do with hate. I do not hate Mount. I really like the lad in all truth but for me, he isn't as gifted as Odoi on the ball. I agree, the effort he shows in games is tremendous but he also has many flaws in his game... his lack of vision being his biggest problem. Odoi has better vision and overall better footballing brain. If Callum could get a real run of games without injury or interruption, I truly feel he would keep Mount of the team. All this being said, I can't see it happening now. His days may be numbered.

I wasn't saying you hated mount just several of the shite you read on twitter and areas of this forum would lead someone to having that assumption.

I do agree with the majority of what you say there. I don't think our views are too dissimilar. I would like to see him get more of a run in the team where possible.

But I don't believe any tin foil hat theories of lampard having a vendetta against the guy or anything like that and making it sound like he's left out a prime hazard or something.

But going forwards, especially against weaker opposition such as Barnsley and West Brom (assuming Pully and ziyech are still out) would be great games for CHO to play. Whether he will or not time will tell.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes been at more crossroads than Robert Johnson! (Was going to say Meg Richardson but you have to be old and English to understand that reference)

oh, well, maybe not

The Snivelling Shits - Crossroads

sure beats the shit out of Coronation Street........

lolol

Brummieland

gavinworby

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Somebody explain to me how on Earth Mount is considered a better player than Odoi by Frank..?

Utter shyte.

Youd think so but you could easily question Callums work rate and his desire, which Mount has clearly shown since coming in even if his limited ability is there (and that pathetic attempt at closing down the Brighton player for their goal).

Every time he’s not playing these stories come out and they are obviously coming from somewhere, either his agent or someone close to him. 

Why else would they report that he is considering his future here for the 3rd time in a very very short career? Hes already handed in one transfer request under Sarri, who again could have not played him at all. He must of expected when he renewed he would be given a automatic spot - it doesn’t work like that - even more so when you change your manager again so everyone starts from scratch and gets a chance to prove themselves. Its only 2 games in to the season also which sums him up as a person in my eyes, a spoilt brat who expects everything handed to him and expecting more and more without doing anything in return.

Franks right, work hard in training, get picked. Look at Tammy, Tomori, Billy, Reece... Frank could have easily stuck with experience last season as most others probably would but those guys earned their shot and alongside Mason attained lots of minutes. Callums like 19 or 20 and yes hes on 120k a week but hes not done fuck all yet to be making these sort of power plays like he did for contract or the okay im considering my future as Im not playing and you strengthened the area of the pitch I play in. Do you think Mason Greenwood would do the same if United sign Sancho? Or a bit further off topic do you think Lucas Moura, Son etc at Spurs are doing something similar because they signed Bale? Or the young guys at Arsenal such as Saka and Martinelli at Arsenal because they signed Willian? No they arent.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Utter shyte.

In all honesty what has CHO done to show u personally hes a better player than mount? 

CHO has all the natural god given talent you could want to see in a 19 year old kid for sure.

But we can't say we've seen it be used effectively for anything other than a few game spell particularly in the Europa league run before he got injured.

I hope his attitude is right we keep him and he becomes a super star. Step 1 is put a good performance today and make it extremely hard for him not to get chosen for West Brom.

20 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Youd think so but you could easily question Callums work rate and his desire, which Mount has clearly shown since coming in even if his limited ability is there (and that pathetic attempt at closing down the Brighton player for their goal).

Would have been interesting to see if Hazard's still at the club. His talent is undeniable but the same can't be said about his work rate and desire. 

Would have been interesting to see if Hazard's still at the club. His talent is undeniable but the same can't be said about his work rate and desire. 
Comparing any player we have to hazard is laughable though.

He was arguably a top 5 player in the world with us.

Things don't have to be so literal. Like yeah Frank likes hard work but he's not a complete idiot. If you're good enough you'll still play like any walk of life.

Now if you're a fringe player you need to be working your arse off every day to get your opportunity and show your worth.

If hazard was here he'd play all the time even if he laid down for 4 hours during every training session

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Things don't have to be so literal. Like yeah Frank likes hard work but he's not a complete idiot. If you're good enough you'll still play like any walk of life.

I wasnt here but from what I picked up on was that Bats kept getting time, playing his usual non effectual self, while Giroooo kept the bench warm. MAYBE just 1 of those games we lost could have been avoided.

We seemed to be making a lot of chances but not putting them away.

Was this down to stubbornness?