Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

Opinion: Report claims Callum Hudson-Odoi may face Chelsea loan, but that seems doubtful

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/opinion-report-claims-callum-hudson-odoi-may-face-chelsea-loan-but-that-seems-doubtful/

Chelsea’s transfer speculation so far during this summer window has largely been around incomings, with a string of successful deals now completed by the club to sign some top-class players for the squad and that has seen pressure cranked up for the new season.

But football publication 90min have released a report suggesting that Callum Hudson-Odoi could leave Stamford Bridge this summer, which is surely something that is way off the mark.

90min claims that the Blues have informed the 19-year-old attacker that he may be leaving the club on loan this summer, as the arrival of German Kai Havertz puts his position in doubt.

The report says that Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has been unimpressed by the teenager’s attitude in training and warned him he could now be departing on a temporary basis.

Hudson-Odoi may have had rumours around him in the past regarding money and potential exits, but it’s surely way off the mark that Chelsea are looking at sending him out on loan during the new season.

The English winger didn’t reach the heights many expected from the academy graduate last season, but he still managed three goals and six assists in 34 senior appearances.

He’s a versatile wide player that can be used on either flank, so does have competition from new arrivals Havertz and Hakim Ziyech for a starting position.

snip

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Opinion: Report claims Callum Hudson-Odoi may face Chelsea loan, but that seems doubtful

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/opinion-report-claims-callum-hudson-odoi-may-face-chelsea-loan-but-that-seems-doubtful/

Chelsea’s transfer speculation so far during this summer window has largely been around incomings, with a string of successful deals now completed by the club to sign some top-class players for the squad and that has seen pressure cranked up for the new season.

But football publication 90min have released a report suggesting that Callum Hudson-Odoi could leave Stamford Bridge this summer, which is surely something that is way off the mark.

90min claims that the Blues have informed the 19-year-old attacker that he may be leaving the club on loan this summer, as the arrival of German Kai Havertz puts his position in doubt.

The report says that Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has been unimpressed by the teenager’s attitude in training and warned him he could now be departing on a temporary basis.

Hudson-Odoi may have had rumours around him in the past regarding money and potential exits, but it’s surely way off the mark that Chelsea are looking at sending him out on loan during the new season.

The English winger didn’t reach the heights many expected from the academy graduate last season, but he still managed three goals and six assists in 34 senior appearances.

He’s a versatile wide player that can be used on either flank, so does have competition from new arrivals Havertz and Hakim Ziyech for a starting position.

snip

while a loan would probably do him the world of good we would be buggad IF one of our wingers were injured for a time. I still think we need another.

The bits Ive managed to watch of him and what Ive picked up on the guys not been right in his head since the new contract. And the injury has made that worse. Has his ego got bigger? I know hes a young lad and we all do it but a 5am horny booty call to a dodgy chick that wants her 15 seconds of fame, you gotta wonder wgere his priorities are.

But the guy (Like a LOT we have) has so much potential that we have to give him playing time.MIGHT be too late to save RLC but bot CHO. Thought the CHO/Reece linkup looked promising. I thinh Reece will be great with Ziyech. Hope the Ben/Puli link is great too. Have hope for it if Puli stays strong. He needs to bulk up. 

while a loan would probably do him the world of good we would be buggad IF one of our wingers were injured for a time. I still think we need another.
The bits Ive managed to watch of him and what Ive picked up on the guys not been right in his head since the new contract. And the injury has made that worse. Has his ego got bigger? I know hes a young lad and we all do it but a 5am horny booty call to a dodgy chick that wants her 15 seconds of fame, you gotta wonder wgere his priorities are.
But the guy (Like a LOT we have) has so much potential that we have to give him playing time.MIGHT be too late to save RLC but bot CHO. Thought the CHO/Reece linkup looked promising. I thinh Reece will be great with Ziyech. Hope the Ben/Puli link is great too. Have hope for it if Puli stays strong. He needs to bulk up. 
Wait... 15 seconds? Most expensive 15 secs ever then [emoji28]

On a more serious note, he's giving me Charly Musonda vibes and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. He has tons of potential and even though he had a bad injury he does need to step it up this season. He might be fortunate that Ziyech is injured atm, so game time shouldn't be a problem for the time being. (unless Frank sneaks Mount in again)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Valdo said:

Wait... 15 seconds? Most expensive 15 secs ever then emoji28.png

On a more serious note, he's giving me Charly Musonda vibes and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. He has tons of potential and even though he had a bad injury he does need to step it up this season. He might be fortunate that Ziyech is injured atm, so game time shouldn't be a problem for the time being. (unless Frank sneaks Mount in again)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Well from what Ive read she weren't there long lol

Ziyech only had a knock didnt he so should only miss 1 game?  So common sense should be CHO starting and Mount too

Ubless of course FL plays Werner and Kai on the wings?

I wonder if CHO regrets not moving to Bayern. Could have easily been a treble winner by now but instead, he has barely been able to get into the XI and although it was only the first game of the season yesterday, he didn't even start despite Pulisic, Ziyech were out and saw a new signing start on the RW. 

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wonder if CHO regrets not moving to Bayern. Could have easily been a treble winner by now but instead, he has barely been able to get into the XI and although it was only the first game of the season yesterday, he didn't even start despite Pulisic, Ziyech were out and saw a new signing start on the RW. 

This is a weird one. FL's distrust of CHO is a bit worrying.

Its horse shit. He should be the first choice sub for the left or right wing when others aren't fit. Playing mount on the wings again over him is cementing the idea that he's not 3rd in line to play wide hes fourth. Same shit as last year.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Interesting next few days. 

If Lampard not going to start him regularly then definitely a loan move would be awesome! 

We are already short wide players. I think we should get 1 more. Amd with CGO a HG Im not sure what our numbers would be.

Lampard on CHO...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/09/18/frank-lampard-confirms-cesar-azpilicueta-will-captain-chelsea/

“With Callum, the young player he is, he has to absolutely focus on the work he puts in on the training ground day in, day out,” said Lampard. “I’ve said it now quite a few times. 

“Callum is a young developing player and a lot of talk has come his way because of the way his career has gone at a young age. The facts remain the same for all young players in the squad, they have to work every day with the idea to put themselves in the frame to start.”

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lampard on CHO being linked with Bayern...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/18/frank-lampard-callum-hudson-odoi-chelsea-bayern-munich

“I’ve got no idea, I’ve not got anything,” Chelsea’s manager said. “I don’t know if there is any truth in it, so not much to say I suppose.”

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He doesnt seem to have any love for him does it? Dont guess he gets the arm on the shoulder blowing smoke up his arse telling him how good he is. Which as I guess is wht CHO needs. Some need a boot up the bum others a pat on the head.