Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

5 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

cho special test treatment after bailed from rape case...

rip football

fuck the prem unless its sacked off and restarted for the new season.

award the dippers n b done

What the hell?

Innocent until proven guilty. He will have his contract terminated if convicted until then he remains part of the squad.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

The sad thing about this is no matter if he is innocent or guilty, he's going to be tarnished as a nonse, especially by opposing supporters.

I wouldn't be so sure, Remy was accused of gang rape just after he arrived in England but people forgot pretty quickly.

The sad thing about this is no matter if he is innocent or guilty, he's going to be tarnished as a nonse, especially by opposing supporters.

I say get rid of him now if we can, he's going to be destroyed.

CR7 very likely raped a woman and nobody cares. Just like Kobe Bryant did. They are all loved and worshipped. People forget.

Neymar also had a case, but in his case, the claim of the woman was nonsense. There was also a Video of it, which proved his innocence lol.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Being a celebrity also means hiring the very best of attorneys. When these cases just suddenly disappear, it usually means an agreed settlement was taken place. These attorneys also work with the celebrities PR team as to not have his reputation tarnished by the media. 

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Looks like he did not play against Reading. I do not think we will see him until situation is resolved. Also if Pedro and Willian leave on 30th June we are fucked!

If Pedro and Willian leave, Lampard needs to figure out an alternative game plan without wingers, like a 4-4-2 with a 'diamond' midfield or maybe a 3-5-2. That way he could try to utilize a lot of midfielders in the team, especially now that RLC is back too and Gilmour is on the rise.

Either way, that's definitely not an ideal situation to be in at such a crucial point in the season. 

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Looks like he did not play against Reading. I do not think we will see him until situation is resolved. Also if Pedro and Willian leave on 30th June we are fucked!

Isn't he injured? Likewise with Reece.

29 minutes ago, Jype said:

If Pedro and Willian leave, Lampard needs to figure out an alternative game plan without wingers, like a 4-4-2 with a 'diamond' midfield or maybe a 3-5-2. That way he could try to utilize a lot of midfielders in the team, especially now that RLC is back too and Gilmour is on the rise.

Either way, that's definitely not an ideal situation to be in at such a crucial point in the season. 

Giroud's growing influence and Tammy's return to fitness gives us scope to try it, however there's a couple of issues.

1. We'll need consistency (going forward) from our fullbacks so it will only work if Alonso has another hot streak.

2. Once again brings Michy back in the picture.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Giroud's growing influence and Tammy's return to fitness gives us scope to try it, however there's a couple of issues.

1. We'll need consistency (going forward) from our fullbacks so it will only work if Alonso has another hot streak.

2. Once again brings Michy back in the picture.

I guess Pulisic could also be played as a forward if there's no wingers, so hopefully not a lot of Michy. :lol: 

I could see James and Alonso being pretty well suited for a 3-5-2 as wing-backs if needed.

36 minutes ago, Jype said:

I guess Pulisic could also be played as a forward if there's no wingers, so hopefully not a lot of Michy. :lol: 

I could see James and Alonso being pretty well suited for a 3-5-2 as wing-backs if needed.

I would prefer a 442 diamond if we went down this route, furthermore with Gilmour as the DLP he can drop between the two CB's for any phases of play that require it.