Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

I said it because I thought he was shit. That's my opinion. He also looked bang average against Championship opposition yesterday, but I'm not allowed to speak because he's young and he's English; I don't want to get tarred as a hater (please appreciate the irony of this statement, as, honey, I frankly don't care). I just don't view the world through rose-tinted spectacles like most on here do. 

no one accuses me of rose-coloured glasses, lolololol

55eafe71f81a7c35b78474ae6e8a2ded.jpg

1 hour ago, BlueLion. said:

I said it because I thought he was shit. That's my opinion. He also looked bang average against Championship opposition yesterday, but I'm not allowed to speak because he's young and he's English; I don't want to get tarred as a hater (please appreciate the irony of this statement, as, honey, I frankly don't care). I just don't view the world through rose-tinted spectacles like most on here do. 

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1219955509131988992/pu/vid/608x336/TAgQImn1Di9xTyLU.mp4 

Vision, speed of thought and spatial awareness, five either openings or space created against Arsenal (two of which culminated in big chances) due to those attributes of his mentioned above in that video alone and that didn't include his assist through a wonderfully weighted ball into the box.

I'll accept he was a bit disappointing yesterday, but I will defend him against any critisism for his performance against Arsenal, he was the main reason we created as much as we did, especially in the first half and is the very last person that should be copping flack for the fact we didn't win that night.

• 1 month later...
IS LAMPARD SERIOUSLY OVERTRAINING THE PLAYERS?!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE PHYSIOS/FITNESS COACHES DOING?!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

No, it is not that easy. Have you ever had any type of injury? I luckily rarely had hamstring injuries but I struggle with many tendon pains and it took me many months to get rid of them. Some come back once in a while. Like I say all the time, once these kind of injuries start, it is hard to get rid of them.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

No, it is not that easy. Have you ever had any type of injury? I luckily rarely had hamstring injuries but I struggle with many tendon pains and it took me many months to get rid of them. Some come back once in a while. Like I say all the time, once these kind of injuries start, it is hard to get rid of them.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Another injury for someone who was injured and almost back fit/returned. I dont think its beyond a doubt now that this has anything to do with just being unlucky, it has definitely got to be down to training. So weird that the staff seem to be pushing players far too soon after being injured. I cant remember the last time weve ever had a season like this with injuries. Thats now Kante, Emerson, Rudiger, Kante (again), Tammy and now Callum (did I miss anyone? Ruben maybe there was something about him IIRC) this season. All were injured, returned then ended up injured again not long after..... incredibly naive and brainless.

Or if its not that and just bad luck then fuck me, absolutely ridiculous but it seems to be a pattern that has occured again and again this season which is why I think it is down to more than just luck.

2 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Injuries and now the coronavirus. Fuck.

It's over. Cancel this season. 

There is absolutely nothing tragic with certain players picking coronavirus. Cho, Rugani, Gobert in Nba,...they will be back soon.

Older people are in danger here and they have to be protected/stay healthy. For others this is just a bad flu that you recover in 2 weeks or sooner. 

43 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

There is absolutely nothing tragic with certain players picking coronavirus. Cho, Rugani, Gobert in Nba,...they will be back soon.

Older people are in danger here and they have to be protected/stay healthy. For others this is just a bad flu that you recover in 2 weeks or sooner. 

Yeah. Sports stars will get elite treatment. Just hope virus doesn't break class barriers in places like my own country. Then shit will have truly hit the fan

12 hours ago, Strike said:

Yeah. Sports stars will get elite treatment. Just hope virus doesn't break class barriers in places like my own country. Then shit will have truly hit the fan

Rich will ALWAYS have privileges. If shit hits the fan we are left on our own unless you have ton of cash and connections.

Luckily if you are under 60, over 99% of people wont have any problems with this or maybe a flu at worst. By that I mean even 99% of people who catch corona, get sick, have fever and trouble breathing, you recover within 2 weeks by resting at home without any medical assistance needed. The only problem is if this mutates into something worse. The other problem that actualy exsists right now is if you are over 60, you can get seriously ill and the hospitals get overcrowded quickly, thats why the precautions with quarantenes to stop the spread so quickly and overcrowding the medics. But the corona itself for average human isnt dangerous at all. Most recover without any problems.

Yet people in my country already panicking like its the end of the world and buying all the supplies for next 6 months...

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jason said:

Club said CHO is "now feeling fine and back to his usual self".

Great to hear he has recovered and feeling well. Guess he now is immune and can support others morally. I hope he has no lasting damages like reported in some cases.

Thinking about it he's been stupidly unlucky this last year.

In the Sarri season he was on a similar trajectory to Sancho then had that awful injury.

Then after a few months getting back upto speed he finally looks back in a position where he's going to kick on and become a game changer for us he gets the fucking coronovirus.

I really hope he's ready for next season because if Sancho goes United we will really need him to step up a gear consistently.