Emerson Palmieri

Unionjack

29 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

That's not how we do it though.  He's our FB for the next few years.  He's either quality, or an ongoing project.

Man City go out and buy a GK for 30M, doesn't work, go out the next summer and spend another 30 for a different one.  We don't really do that, we stick with a player long after it's obvious that they wont work (except Baba, that's an odd one).

We haven't really done that since Torres.

Salah, Cuadrado, Ba, Baba, Pato all gone in 6-18 months.

I think it's a good move for Kenedy to play games. From what i've seen I don't think he's good enough for Chelsea but there is ability within him and hopefully a run of games and playing well will at least give us another player worth a few bob to sell on when the time is right.

Having said that Spurs fans would have said the same about Kane. Players can surprise at times how much they can blossom when given the platform to do so.

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

Is this a good signing lads? I don't know too much on him and have seen a few saying he is as good as Telles. Does he have the ability to maybe one day be as good as Sandro?

I am by no means an expert but what O have seen from.him is that he is physically a bit inferior to Sandro and Telles, a bit shorter and not as rapid. But technically he seems to be really proficient amd comfortable under pressure. He does not strike me as 0hysically made out dor the prem but that this is also a matter of mental adaption as many smaller fullbacks have succeeded here and bigger ones failed.