Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Olivier Giroud

milka
Followers 0

Wait...this fucking collapsed after all was said and done because a perfectly fine offfer had expired? No wonder no one wants to do business with us.20m € sounds reasonable. Arsenal accepted. The only reason for us doing such a conditional offer with an expiry date on it is to give us enough time to buy another target but who are we kidding as if we are able to get a new striker within a few hours or secondly to unsettle the player in order to re-enter negotiations at a lower price which is a far too high risk at the very end of the transfer window. It always feels like the club is run by a bunch of amateurs.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I found ironic about it all, is that today Conte has said it's not right that transfer deadline day falls on the day of a match and that Michy situation is half half.

Someone tell these brain dead fuck wits that they have had 31 fucking days to sort this shit out so don't moan about one day you fucking pack of morons.

Aubameyang is at Arsenal's training ground according to SSN.  So merry-go-round of moves may be finally speeding up.

Suspect it is Giroud we want as  Conte's presser comments re. Llorente didn't give the impression he wants him.    (i thought you could only move once in a single season's two transfer windows anyway?)

We are turning into a laughing stock. We can’t attract any players to this club anymore. And the ones we do or either injured or not wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Our clubs transfer policy atm unfortunately is worse that a knock knock joke, hopefully we have a plan for the summer because, if we lose conte, what world class manager is going to come here and stick his reputation on the line for a club that wont buy the level of player needed to challenge on all 4 fronts?

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

WE ARE BEING RUN BY A FUCKING AMATEUR WHO IS TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED FOR THEIR JOB.

I'm losing it here!

She's worse than Emenalo...dayam.

Imagine thinking 15-20m for one of our rivals' better players in the winter window when we're fucking desperate for a striker isn't cheap enough. Sack this fucking incompetent.

We are in a position of strength here. Might as well try and drive the price down. People here will be moaning in a few months that we paid 20m for Giroud but in the current moment they want transfers done at all costs.

• Jase locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked this topic