• Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Matic and Costa to Baka and Morata......Now looking like we are going to regret it....Hope they improve...I cannot see any potential of improvement from baka.....Morata atleast links up and shows good movement...Horrible transfer window

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

Something that might go under the radar is Hazard's substitution. I know Chelsea scored immediately after that but Hazard is the only player in the team who was holding the ball going forward. All that defensive pressure in the end that lead to Bellerin's goal, Hazard on the pitch would draw Arsenal back and he should have stayed on imo. 

Conte is too protective of Hazard. 1-1 away at the Emirates with 80 minutes gone. What was the need to sub him?

it's not under the radar. i get legit angry every time conte subs him out.

we are the only team in the universe that regularly sub out their best player even when the score is active. 

like why the fuck was he rested against stoke

3 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

I blame Arsenal goal on Willian just kick the ball out instead of trying to play from the back

Mate, I thought exactly the same thing. I was thinking, wtf is Willian doing. Just kick the fucking ball up the field. 

Our summer business is looking more and more average. Not only we didnt bring necessary upgrades for wings, we also spent 110m on Morata and Bakayoko, both who seem to need upgrade half year later. 

I had big faith in both, but where do they have any balls? Bakayoko shown glimpses of brilliance, his tackles and turnovers and runs have been impressive but there were so many 50:50 challenges where he looked lost, unprepared or simply scared.

Morata has great techical ability and great body abilities, he is tall, quite strong, fast and agile, yet he turns into one big pussy infront of goal. You can see it in his eyes when he misses the chance. Top strikers dont give a shit, they just shoot and shoot again. Problem is what he has in head he cant change. You can practice in training all day long, chance aginst Cech in real game is something else. 

Maybe its time to consider playing him as second striker and we buy someone like Icardi.

The most awful of it all is we ditched Matic and Costa and expected to replace them, and so we could focus on another midfielder, backup striker and lwb. Now we still need those, but if Morata and Bakayoko wont work, we need improvements on those two again...

About the game, apart from missing all those chances, yeah it was fucking great idea to invite arsenal bombing us for final 5min instead of organising a slow attack to push them back. 

Fucking hell. Just score own goal next time its gonna be quicker.

I have to say thank you to Zappacosta. He seems to be the only Chelsea player who just does not think twice around the box and just blasts it. Like at Anfield, like against Stoke, like today in the final minute. We desperately need someone who takes the ball and shoots too. Playing short passes is good, but without a shot we are never going to score. Such a shame his shot hit the crossbar.

9 minutes ago, whats happening said:

it's not under the radar. i get legit angry every time conte subs him out.

we are the only team in the universe that regularly sub out their best player even when the score is active. 

like why the fuck was he rested against stoke

All top strikers get replaced when the score is 3-0 or when they are injured or against lower division opposition.
But in the derby match ? When the situation is red hot ???

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I have to say thank you to Zappacosta. He seems to be the only Chelsea player who just does not think twice around the box and just blasts it. Like at Anfield, like against Stoke, like today in the final minute. We desperately need someone who takes the ball and shoots too. Playing short passes is good, but without a shot we are never going to score. Such a shame his shot hit the crossbar.

Zappa did well. You were n't going to see that move from Moses in 25 years of football.

12 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Our summer business is looking more and more average. Not only we didnt bring necessary upgrades for wings, we also spent 110m on Morata and Bakayoko, both who seem to need upgrade half year later. 

I had big faith in both, but where do they have any balls? Bakayoko shown glimpses of brilliance, his tackles and turnovers and runs have been impressive but there were so many 50:50 challenges where he looked lost, unprepared or simply scared.

Morata has great techical ability and great body abilities, he is tall, quite strong, fast and agile, yet he turns into one big pussy infront of goal. You can see it in his eyes when he misses the chance. Top strikers dont give a shit, they just shoot and shoot again. Problem is what he has in head he cant change. You can practice in training all day long, chance aginst Cech in real game is something else. 

Maybe its time to consider playing him as second striker and we buy someone like Icardi.

The most awful of it all is we ditched Matic and Costa and expected to replace them, and so we could focus on another midfielder, backup striker and lwb. Now we still need those, but if Morata and Bakayoko wont work, we need improvements on those two again...

About the game, apart from missing all those chances, yeah it was fucking great idea to invite arsenal bombing us for final 5min instead of organising a slow attack to push them back. 

Fucking hell. Just score own goal next time its gonna be quicker.

So are you more impressed by Bakayoko or Morata so far. Judging by your comment you seem to have a bigger issue with Morata than Bakayoko.

As much as Morata's finishing was beyond frustrating tonight - and he deserves to be criticized - the bigger concern here is our tendency to not take our chances - like clear chances - in the big games. Happened against United. Happened at Liverpool. And now Arsenal. Should have thrashed United but didn't. Should have beaten Liverpool but didn't. Should have thrashed Arsenal but didn't. All came down to poor finishing more than anything else.