• Morata
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF we do get PSG or Barcelona, will be interesting to see what will Conte do in the 2 games. Can't imagine we would be as defensive as we were under Mourinho. January transfer window could be key to helping our chances of progressing far in the competition.

Against Morata Oblak sells himself like amateur keeper. All Morata had to do was chip it with his left foot but he looks down like a goat and then bangs the ball against Oblak's foot.
Then Willian gets a dream pass from Eden, he can shoot, he can stop the ball, but hits the roof of the stadium instead. I 'd expect a defender like Rudiger to perhaps do somethng like that but not him.

Here's something to note during the R16 period...

First Leg Dates - 13, 14, 20 and 21 February

Second Leg Dates - 6, 7, 13 and 14 March

We have Man Utd (a) on Feb 24 and Man City (a) on Mar 3, back to back in the league. IF we or United reach the League Cup final, then that Old Trafford game gets postponed.

The performance itself was actually a good one, but this game felt already like a knock-out game and we failed to deliver. Considering Conte's not really exciting KO/cup record, we must work on our finishing.

And surely we can't be drawn with PSG yet again, can we? I am positive.

Hazard as usual was superb...Morata really needs to improve in 1 on 1s and finishing with feet.. Zappa and Bakayoko are squad players..we really wasted so much money on baka....willian always makes a wrong decision on counterattacks... I would prefer psg to barcelona.. We will struggle against barca's tiki taka ... Anyway I don't think we will beat either of those teams over 2 legs..

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

The performance itself was actually a good one, but this game felt already like a knock-out game and we failed to deliver. Considering Conte's not really exciting KO/cup record, we must work on our finishing.

And surely we can't be drawn with PSG yet again, can we? I am positive.

PSG sent many visitor members two seasons back. They were saying "allons enfants" etc, but then they did not turn up again.
Watch out for Turkish supporters, they hijack every website they like.

Stop this ratings at the top of the page and give Hazard all points in every game that he plays.

Sometimes we are here on forum to be happy, sometimes we are here to be sad and comfort each other. And as much as I hate repeating it again, it's really sad that we are gambling on Hazard leaving with this lousy squad. Really painful to watch.

So efficient, so composed, so smart, so dangerous. If he decides to stay with us I would be happy like we've won the Premier league.

Don't want to comment other attacking players at all. Fabregas was good. Football IQ is all, fuck tactics, stamina, strength and all other abilities. No IQ, no good football.

3 hours ago, El P. said:

Stop this ratings at the top of the page and give Hazard all points in every game that he plays.

Sometimes we are here on forum to be happy, sometimes we are here to be sad and comfort each other. And as much as I hate repeating it again, it's really sad that we are gambling on Hazard leaving with this lousy squad. Really painful to watch.

So efficient, so composed, so smart, so dangerous. If he decides to stay with us I would be happy like we've won the Premier league.

Don't want to comment other attacking players at all. Fabregas was good. Football IQ is all, fuck tactics, stamina, strength and all other abilities. No IQ, no good football.

Tbh when it comes to football,  watching Eden and others, but mostly Eden, it means soo much more than winning the title. Sure the tiles are fun, but goals, tricks, passes and dribbles are what makes football. Having a player like Eden who delivers it every week with a bang is worth much more than a title. 

If we had 3 players like Eden imagine that...all the awesome actions they would pull for years.

Naturaly playing well goes hand in hand with titles, but I would still value great games by players more than title alone. 

I love our CL win against bayern, but my favourite game of Chelsea is hands down against Napoli at SB when we completely dominated them 4:1 after losing 3:1 in naples. That spirit, that fight and the fans were simply ecstatic. I remember that game like it was yesterday.