• Morata
    • Moses (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly recommend this recipe to everyone. Made it & tinkered with it every day this week. Go get the ingredients and wow yourselves. It's bomb. It's amazing. It'll make you sweat, and it's not even the chilli.

https://www.ruled.me/vegetarian-red-coconut-curry/

16 minutes ago, Leif said:

Highly recommend this recipe to everyone. Made it & tinkered with it every day this week. Go get the ingredients and wow yourselves. It's bomb. It's amazing. It'll make you sweat, and it's not even the chilli.

Uhh...

1 hour ago, Leif said:

Didn't know i had logged into come dine with me ffs...1st the prawn eaters now this lol, mmm well onto the match then after that. 

CHELSEA TEAM NEWS

Team to play Swansea: Courtois, Cahill, Rudiger, Alonso, Christensen, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kante, Pedro, Willian, Morata.

Subs: Caballero, Drinkwater, Hazard, Bakayoko, Moses, Azpilicueta, Ampadu.

On 11/25/2017 at 9:10 PM, Leif said:

I'm an advocate for resting him as much as possible these days simply so that other players learn to step up, and new habits are drilled into them so that the default isn't always 'get the ball to Hazard and pray'. Pedro and Willian aren't exceptional individually, but there's still hope they can build better chemistry with the players around them, which just won't happen for as long as we allow them to play second-fiddle. 

I get such a hard on when managers do what I'd do.:wub:Ego swells up like a sponge in water.

Hmm. This XI should be more than good enough to beat Swansea at home but I'm not really feeling it. Resting Hazard at the start I'm fine with but seeing a Kante + Cesc pairing is sketchy. I feel like Cesc should always be in a midfield 3 these days so I would've also started Drinkwater.

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Never a fan of leaving players on the bench that should be started. Hope the XI that start can get the job done, though.

Has to happen at some point, else we'd have another 2015 situation when every one burns out a crucial stage of the season.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Has to happen at some point, else we'd have another 2015 situation when every one burns out a crucial stage of the season.

Could have started Hazard & potentially had the job done by HT. He should have either started or been left out IMO.

Can someone post a high quality, mobile friendly stream here shortly before kickoff?

http://www.totalsportek.com/chelsea-live-stream/

This link is great for every single game. It has mobile supported options and just regular links (it will tell you). It’s what I use every time the game isn’t on tv, same url each game and it just gets updated. The ones near the top are almost always clear and non-laggy.

27 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Never a fan of leaving players on the bench that should be started. Hope the XI that start can get the job done, though.

Blame the FA for the fixture congestion. No reason the EPL can't take a winter break, which would be the logical thing from a player health and fitness aspect.