Mason Mount

the wes

3 hours ago, Azul said:

Imagine Mason has the same physical transformation that Goretzka had last season. That would do wonders to his game.

I feel like he'd be the perfect box to box midfielder if he had the physique for it.

best get him on the first plane over to Germany or Russia and pump him full of roids.

2 hours ago, DDA said:

best get him on the first plane over to Germany or Russia and pump him full of roids.

The chance has passed. Lockdown was the only time for athletes to take roids without a chance of being caught. 

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I read the before and after photos of Goretzka were actually a year and a half apart. Not 4 months. 

That’s true. He worked on his physique a lot after he joint Bayern. But I am still pretty sure he had a mildly dosed tren/test cycle during the lockdown. Maybe some Anavar or Dianabol as well. You can see how his face aged, The receding hairline, the acne and also the skin on his shoulders. Same stuff I have seen in dozens of guys in the gym doing Roids for their first time. 

That’s true. He worked on his physique a lot after he joint Bayern. But I am still pretty sure he had a mildly dosed tren/test cycle during the lockdown. Maybe some Anavar or Dianabol as well. You can see how his face aged, The receding hairline, the acne and also the skin on his shoulders. Same stuff I have seen in dozens of guys in the gym doing Roids for their first time. 
Id be surprised if hes stacking all 4!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I am really looking forward to seeing Mount with his new teammates, really feel he's going to complement them well.

Although not exactly the same position I kind of get similar vibes to our old boy Pedro when he was at Barcelona. Not as naturally gifted as Pulisic, the new boys or even CHO but still good enough to hold his own and puts in the yards and top players love playing alongside players like that and more importantly, managers love having those type of players on their books.

This.

I think we are going to see mount become a lot more dangerous 

I agree that an eventual front 4 of Puli-Werner-Ziyech-Havertz makes sense. And I’d put CHO at either wing as a sub before Mount. Mount excelled box to box and on direct kicks. But he while he can shoot, he didn’t seem to contribute to attacks in ways you expect of an attacking winger. However, that front 4 jeopardizes his playing time, because both Kova and Kante seem better suited to sit between that front 4 and the back 4. Should be interesting, since obviously FL really likes Mount on the pitch.

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I read the before and after photos of Goretzka were actually a year and a half apart. Not 4 months. 

Yeah true, he was getting bulkier for a while now. Even pre corona, he wasnt skinny like before anymore.

But even in this time, its very hard to put on muscle and remain lean like Goretzka.

Whenever you want to get bigger, you first bulk up, gain decent amount of kg and quite some of it is fat. You could get realy big, but there would be more and more fat. With shirt on, it would still look ridiculous and people would wonder how is that possible in such short time. But yeah there would be some fat under. Next step is to tone it down to whatever body fat % you want. Thats the "easy" method. If you go straight to just muscle gain, it takes much much longer. And its not easy. You need to maintain cardio to keep fat at low, eat healthy with very strict diet. But the training is hard because you spent alot of energy on cardio, hence the gain is way slower. You lift smaller weights, because its hard to lift bigger ones if you are lean. Thats why those powerlifters often pack some fat. For athletes its certainly easier. Better training monitoring, best possible food intake and given you train your whole life, muscle memory helps you gain much faster than a rookie doing it for the first time. Goretzka got ridiculously bigger and also kept the body fat % at very very very low level. When you do legs, testosterone levels go up. And that also helps you gain muscle. With Goretka, he still has same tiny legs he had 1 year ago.  

Not to mention he looks 10 years older. There is just one explanation here because in a single year, you cant change THAT much around the face. I went from 65kg to 85kg in 1,5years and indeed you look somewhat different, but not by this much. It also took another year to tone it down and still dont look super lean like I would want to, but once you go into that deficit, you always feel hungry and weak when training, so its difficult. 

Bottom line. Goretzka was skinny his whole life. If he was big and then lean, its way easier to get back in short time, because muscle memory. Him doing this for the first time, its just impossible without some roids. He cerainly didnt have naturaly muscular body for that like Davies has for example which would maybe explain his transformation in such short time. 

Yes, that is for sure.

But before lockdown against Augsburg on 08.03.20,in which he scored a goal, he does not look anywhere close to what he looks now. In three months training, I do not think that is possible. I can see a full time natural Bodybuilder look like that in solid 2 years training, but not in 3 months. He always did his strenght work, but he did not build that much muscle.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Yes, that is for sure.

But before lockdown against Augsburg on 08.03.20,in which he scored a goal, he does not look anywhere close to what he looks now. In three months training, I do not think that is possible. I can see a full time natural Bodybuilder look like that in solid 2 years training, but not in 3 months. He always did his strenght work, but he did not build that much muscle.

Even 2 years is some schedule. He would need to have 0 injuries and almost no time sick to make that progression in 2 years. For a lanky guy like goretzka with tiny wrists and long tendons, hitting close to natural limit in this time is definitely not possible without roids. He surely was advised on this by some docs to limit long term side effects. I would still advise people to not go that route even under professional oversight unless your financial future depends on it and your family planning is complete. Even then there are possibly better ways. Not that I condemn it. Every person should decide for their own. The health risks are abundantly documented. But no one should be suprrised when another juicehead just drops dead all of a sudden with no warning.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

According to Christian Falk, Mount is not really happy that Havertz came.

Just saw that on Daily Mail and err, are we supposed to believe the German media stories on English players? :carlo: