Mason Mount

the wes

I was counting how many times he fucked up our attacks in the first half... Probably 6 or 7 times. 

No excuse playing him as LW over not only Puli but Pedro and CHO. He is not a winger. 

Anyway, looking forward to see what position will Frank invent for him next season to keep him in the starting 11 with Timo, Kai, Puli and Hakim around.

He did not play well. Neither in attack nor defense. Hope Lampard realises that we should use him as a BU for our midfielders.
He is not creative enough to play as a no. 10 and probably too weak for a no. 8.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

if he want to survive in this team,,beside a strong determination he must improve his long shoot quality. surely at this young age,,and around worldclass player such as Werner, Kai and Ziyech he become better and better in the future....

58 minutes ago, DDA said:

I know.. but I like Sir. It has a ring to it. 😁

lets win the league and the CL again, plus FINALLY the FWCC (I want that fucking trophy bad, its the only one missing, well, under Roman we have no Super Cup, we have lost every time, the win was before he bought us) and we can knight him, lolol

2 hours ago, Strike said:

What a time to nail a FK. He has been practicing for long and had no luck on the pitch!

and, thank fuck, he was so much better on the RW than he has been on the LW, which is where we need him more (he still is a better MF'er than a winger though), with Willian and Pedro bouncing out on frees

and, thank fuck, he was so much better on the RW than he has been on the LW, which is where we need him more (he still is a better MF'er than a winger though), with Willian and Pedro bouncing out on frees
Did he even play RW yesterday? To me it seemed that RJ was playing RW and it was a back 4 and Mount in midfield.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Like most of the young kids, he was overhyped in the beginning as the second coming of Kaka. 

But he is a solid squad option to have honestly. Can fill in a number of positions, good engine for pressing and sometimes chips in with crucial passes, goals. Never got the hate on here at one point in the season.