Mason Mount

the wes

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Piece of s**t Coquelin, with that horror tackle.

That ex goon idiot's head must still be spinning after Hazard left him rolling on his arse a few years ago.

Not to mention the antics from Paulista. I wish we had for that specific moment Diego Costa back. He would make him pay, badly.

It is still shocking that there was no red card for the tackle. Absolutely shocking.

10 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So Pedro or Willian for Liverpool. Great. 

Hope to God we will se Pulisic. Puly and Willy I want to see, Willian is in better form than Pedro, and Puly is more like Pedro, direct player who can be dangerous in front of goal so he compliments Willian.

35 minutes ago, El P. said:

Hope to God we will se Pulisic. Puly and Willy I want to see, Willian is in better form than Pedro, and Puly is more like Pedro, direct player who can be dangerous in front of goal so he compliments Willian.

You dont really wanna see Pulisic in a match like this....

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

You mean the Pulisic who actually did well against Liverpool last month?

I know he hasn’t been great overall but why I do sense some sort of apprehension from you on Pulisic? :carlo: 

8 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

bollocks

there is almost no way possible he would have (or could have) played worse than the turgid Pedro

why the hell would we drop £57m on a player and then against a Spanish club in major turmoil, we are not even going to trust him to play?

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

bollocks

there is almost no way possible he would have (or could have) played worse than the turgid Pedro

why the hell would we drop £57m on a player and then against a Spanish club in major turmoil, we are not even going to trust him to play?

From Willian, Pedro and Pulisisc, I would prefer to use Pulisic because at least he has potential and has good decision making when he is in good form. Willian is just not good enough. Pedro can be decent when he scores goals

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lampard's explanation on why Pulisic didn't play yesterday was peculiar to say the least.