Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-1 Man City


Jase
 Share
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      2
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      2
    • Christensen
      18
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Bakayoko
      0
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Hazard
      1
    • Morata
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Pedro (sub)
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forget the Manchester clubs. We have to focus on Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal. We are on the Top 4 race, from the very beginning this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Where the fuck was this attacking intent before we went down??

We played without a striker, duh.

Now imagine that from 20th minute and with Hazard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Forget the Manchester clubs. We have to focus on Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal. We are on the Top 4 race, from the very beginning this year.

Jesus, calm down with the reactionary stuff.

United are yet to play anyone decent and Guardiola's teams can never defend. We have more points than we did at the same time last season. Hazard just came back from an injury and we're missing Morata for most of the game. 

Save it until after Christmas at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

its like he´s sending the board a message with these blunders

Indeed. The message giving him more years than the two he has left in his contract was an insane Idea.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

We played without a striker, duh.

Now imagine that from 20th minute and with Hazard.

Now imagine if we had played the whole match with a striker on AND Hazard....

Link to post
Share on other sites

And people still wonder why Fabregas hasn't won the Champions League....Spanish NT and Barca even tried to make him CF just to get him out of midfield

 

He's been garbage in every big game at Chelsea. Replace him with Verratti and the team goes to another level

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Mak said:

Jesus, calm down with the reactionary stuff.

United are yet to play anyone decent and Guardiola's teams can never defend. We have more points than we did at the same time last season. Hazard just came back from an injury and we're missing Morata for most of the game. 

Save it until after Christmas at least.

Will Guardiola have to defend when the champions at home don't even try to attack?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Will Guardiola have to defend when the champions at home don't even try to attack?

Did you even read what I said afterward? Attack with what? Willian, to slow it down or fuck it up?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Mak said:

Did you even read what I said afterward? Attack with what? Willian, to slow it down or fuck it up?

Lol its not Willian's job alone.

 

We have two fullbacks out there, and two other wingers now.  Its not on Willian the fact that our midfield has been overrun by the likes of KDB,Sane, and Silva for the better part of 80 minutes today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...