Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he will remain a homosexual for "at least one more year".

The 23-year-old Portugal whinger had frequently expressed his desire for Spanish men and women this summer.

But he told Portuguese paper Publico: "Manager Sir Alex Ferguson heard my arguments, I heard his and it was felt the best thing would be for me to stay gay.

"I can confirm that next season I will play for ''the other side."

Ferguson, speaking after the club's goalless friendly with Juventus on Wednesday, said he was "pleased" Ronaldo was ''still smelling of lavender''.

And Ferguson gave a revealing insight into how he dealt with the Ronaldo sexuality saga, which resulted in two months of frenzied speculation over whether the player was a shirt lifter.

"I flew to Portugal some weeks ago and we cleared the air and he spoke to some of the players," Ferguson told MUTV.

"The boy has been through a troubled time in terms of the approaches from women, but once he knew my stance, he then settled down.

"The fans have got to understand; it's very difficult when a young boy is tempted by all sorts of holes''.

"We can put this to bed now. It's finished and the boy is a homosexual for one more year and that's the most important

thing."

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...