• Willian (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bats is the hero again !
We should have won 3-0.
We were decisively the better side - we could do things against them that we could n't do against Arsenal.
I was always scared of Atletico because although they were the weaker side, they know what to do with the ball given the chance.
The biggest European result since 2012 - puts us right in the mix.

Even if we drew or lost, I am just so happy with the way we played away in a big CL game!

I am so used to us going away with the likes of Mourinho and watching ABSOLUTE DROSS for 90mins. Shite like playing AZPI ON THE WING (which I will never forgive).

Just look at what these guys can do when the manager has confidence in them.

I am so happy we have Don Conte. So happy.

Thought we had messed up the opportunity to win by overplaying the free kick but get in! Genuinely never expected such a performance and result - especially away against one of Europe's better sides - but that was bloody impressive. We better go on to win this group!

WOW. Hazard was truly breathtaking tonight and the more I see Morata, he is impressing me more and more and think he is going to turn out a Chelsea legend. He has everything and caused Atletico tons of problems. If there was ever a game to show how lethal a partnership, Hazard and Morata are going to be, this was it. Over the moon. Before the game would have taken a draw, but after the game, considering how we outplayed them, a draw would have been unjust. We were the clear deserved winners.

Bring on City!