• Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

36 minutes ago, the wes said:

they still have Bruno Martins Indi tho but stoke have been playing three at back this season I'm guessing their 3 at the back will be Bruno Martins Indi Josh tymon Marc muniesa 

Which means we should be tearing their defense to shreds, really. No excuses not to be beating Stoke when they're missing their 2 best CB's.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Antonio Conte reports that Danny Drinkwater is the only injured player ruled out tomorrow. #CFC

Conte adds that Bakayoko is fine following a minor car accident yesterday. #CFC

Conte thanks Diego Costa for the work he did for Chelsea and wishes him the best for the future. #CFC

Conte says Batshuayi has worked very hard to be more prepared for this league than last season. He will have a proper chance. #CFC

Conte says for sure it will be tough at Stoke tomorrow, highlighting their win v Arsenal and draw v Man United. #CFC

Conte says he's pleased for Eden Hazard because he played very well and with good intensity in the last game. His injury is overcome. #CFC

Conte says it is now possible for Hazard to be selected for the coming games. #CFC

Conte said he felt a good link between young players and older players in the dressing room at the last game. #CFC

Conte says on Kurt Zouma who is on loan at Stoke, to play regularly after injury is very important and he is playing well. #CFC

Conte says that although Zouma can't play in the game tomorrow, he hopes to see him at Stoke. #CFC

1 hour ago, the wes said:

they still have Bruno Martins Indi tho but stoke have been playing three at back this season I'm guessing their 3 at the back will be Bruno Martins Indi Josh tymon Marc muniesa 

I think Muniesa went on loan to Girona in Spain?

10 minutes ago, Igi26 said:

Chupo-Moting and Jese

Oh, yeah. Forgot about Jesé. We definitely need to be fully at it today. With their defensive injuries and issues our attack should be having its way with them. At the same time, our defense without Luiz marshaling it needs to be on top form.

I would say that I hope both Christensen and Rüdiger start in Luiz's absence but Cahill is a 100% certainty. 

36 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I´m not one of the anti-Cahill brigade, but when you look at previous performances there is no way that Gary should start over Rudiger. Or Christensen for that matter. 

Cahill is going down the same path has ivan I just hope conte spots it before he gets worse