• Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Musonda (sub)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we win. I'm still not confident against big teams, especially without hazard. If we can't surprise arsenal with an in-game formation change, then we'll be predictable in our 3-4-3 (everyone knows how we play and who plays where) and we could see the FA Cup final repeat. 

But hopefully Conte pulls something out of the bag because we have no player who can be the X factor available. 

Dat bench tho.....Even the academy team has more depth at the moment.

And I'd honestly rather see Christensen in midfield than Fabregas - Kante. Let's hope this time it actually works out.

Morata starting on the bench makes perfect sense. You can't just walk straight into the starting XI after transfer no matter who you are.

Really is strange to see a big club like us start what is basically the first game of the season without a single new player in the XI. Without Hazard and a first choice #9 I also must say that our XI looks quite average.

Don't care about the Community Shield but we need to win here to start the season with confidence and momentum.

Also, I hope the board have a look at our bench to realize how badly we need a couple more depth signings.