If You Hit Someone at Work...

I thought that was instant dismissal ? No appeals, nothing, thats it, out on your arse.

Now, not only did Joey 'the wanker' Barton stub a cigarette out in a colleagues eye, he also battered team mate Ousmane Dabo into a bleeding unconscious pulp. He has also driven into a pedestrian breaking their leg and was fined two months wages for battering a teenager in Bangkok.

Last Christmas he did this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul5uVWDexRo

It seems Kevin 'fruitcake' Keegan is willing to take him back and pay him £60 000 a week...even though 4 out of 5 Toon fans dont want him, and loads have not renewed their season tiickets because of the return of Joey 'sad twat' Barton.

Surely enoughs enough, and the toothless FA or Premier League which last season was so hot on ''respect'' should say something ? but no the deafening silence from the gravy train fat cats at Lancater Gate is so predictable....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if Newcastle feel Barton offers them enough to justify keeping him over his antics that is what you'll do. If you're valuable enough to a company, they might think twice about turfing you out after a fight.

Chances are though if you're getting into a fight, you're not very valuable to them, but I guess the world of footballers is a bit different. Cuckooland.

The stubbing out of the cigarette in a junior players eye wasnt a fight. The beating up of a teenager whilst the team was in Thailand wasnt a fight either. The sustained attack on Dabo was from behind.

Totally indefensible. Any other employer regards it as instant dismisal as gross misconduct if you assault someone.

What is also sickening is that six Premier Clubs were allegedly interested in taking him on , on comparable wages when he came out of the nick. This is the real reason why Kevin 'I cry a lot' Keegan took him back.

They seem to think it's acceptable cause he's a Footballer, they seem to get away with anything.

He's a thug. On SSN it said he's served his time, 10 weeks of a 6 month sentence is hardly doing all his time

At least he did 10 weeks. Hulk Hogan's son crashed a souped up car while he was drunk and made a friend a vegetable. And now he is complaining that he doesn't have a PS3 in his jail cell, and his genius of a dad said "It was god's plan for that to happen to him. It will make him a better person..." How does not having 2/3 of your head make you a better person???

It ain't a footballer/UK thing, BS like this happens all the time in the states....

Like his brother who murdered that lad in a park by hacking his skull with an Ice Axe, Barton is nothing but a Scouse thug.

To reward him by paying him £60 000 a week, sends out all the wrong signals to children and impressionable fans.

I couldn't agree with you more Greg. Barton is an out and out twat, I'd take him on even from my wheelchair. I wonder how good he is when someone fights back? He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football pitch, nevermind being paid that much. As you say what a role model for our kids eh?

Agree totally with what other people have said. The FA and maybe even FIFA should step in and ban this guy from English football.

This is a man with England caps FFS, and as a footballer, he is a role model for English kids. If they don't ban him, then youngsters coming through are more likely to do the same, if not worse.

Ban him, set the example, and we wont have the same thing happening again and again.

He deserves all the stick he's going to get next season from fans. The man is an arsehole, end of.

It is crazy that Barton can still be playing at a premier league club after everything he has done. He has done it too many times now, and he will do it again. He is a thug who should not be allowed to play professional football...

At least he did 10 weeks. Hulk Hogan's son crashed a souped up car while he was drunk and made a friend a vegetable. And now he is complaining that he doesn't have a PS3 in his jail cell, and his genius of a dad said "It was god's plan for that to happen to him. It will make him a better person..." How does not having 2/3 of your head make you a better person???

It ain't a footballer/UK thing, BS like this happens all the time in the states....

I saw pictures of that guy, truly disgusting. Why did they bother keeping him alive, how can he function without most of his brain? What's the point?

Yeah he's done. I have seen interviews with the family and they say they want to "rehab his injuries" like he tore his ACL or something. The Hogans are trying to blame the lack of a seatbelt, but the car looked like it was put through a crusher...

Take the poor kid off of life support, sue the crap out of Nick Hogan ONLY(daddy didn't get wasted and crash the car), and move on...

Yeah he's done. I have seen interviews with the family and they say they want to "rehab his injuries" like he tore his ACL or something. The Hogans are trying to blame the lack of a seatbelt, but the car looked like it was put through a crusher...

Take the poor kid off of life support, sue the crap out of Nick Hogan ONLY(daddy didn't get wasted and crash the car), and move on...

Do the kid's parents have money? If not, no chance at all they'd win the case IMO, unless Nick Hogan doesn't get his parents support and money at all.